What Muppet Merchandise would you like to see come out this year

which obscure character would you like to see as a plush

• Total voters

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
We now know some Muppet products that are being released this year thanks to a Toughpigs article when they went to Toy Fair but in case some of you have not heard what there releasing yet I thought I'd post the Muppet stuff shown

A Kermit Ty beanie
Plush Muppet head pencil toppers ( does anyone which company is making these as I would really like to get them avaible are :smile::embarrassed::mad::concern::halo: )
A Kermit USB
Kermit and Animal Roxo's ( Roxo's are these little beads which make a bracelet )
A plush Animal holding a muppet fleece
Kermit Backpack
Muppet keyholders Miss Piggy, Kermit, Animal were out last year and still are and now a Fozzie one has been added
Animal and Kermit Slippers
Funko Bobbleheads ( Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Animal and Dr Teeth)
Funko Pop Plushies ( only Kermit, Miss Piggy and Animal were shown lets hope ther doing all the Pop figures as Plushies that way we get Dr Teeth, Mahna Mahna and a Snowth Plush)
A lot of Muppet clothing is being made by Rubies including a Animal Headband
and finally Two Muppet cupcake figures are Being made Kermit and Miss Piggy

Funko Muppet Pop figures are still out so far no series 2 has been annouced which is a shame as the the first series were great but there is still a chance a series 2 could come out for the new movie next year

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Do we know wehre the kermit usb/flash drive will be available from? I would love this item

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I think the Muppets Pop line by Funko is Great and I was really hoping for a second series as the first one was brilliant but at toy fair no series 2 was shown so I thought
I would post my lineup
SERIES 2
Scooter
Rowlf
Floyd Pepper
Janice
Rizzo
Pepe
Beaker
Bunsen Honeydew
SERIES 3
Lew Zealand
Sam the Eagle
Swedish Chef
Beauregard
Zoot
Lips
Statler
Waldorf
SERIES 4
Robin
Crazy Harry
Marvin Suggs
Muppet Newsman
Link Hogthrob
Dr Julius Strangepork
First Mate Miss Piggy
Uncle Deadly
SERIES 5
Sweetums
Thog
Doglion
Penguin
Bean Bunny
Pops
Walter
Tux Kermit

muppet maniac

Reaction score
As someone who's living in Asia, I'd love to see the new Muppet merch make it here. These days when I walk into any place that has Disney stuff, all I see is Mickey, Winnie the Pooh, Princesses, Cars, Toy Story...it would be nice to see some Muppets.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
New Statler and Waldorf Plushies
New staler and Waldorf plushies have just been released :sleep::boo:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Where?? In the UK? I looked on the Disney Store website, and I don't see any.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
If I am correct they are only avaible in the UK and Ireland and are not in the disney stores I found Statler and Waldorf on ebay and have ordered Statler

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I should put you in a chokehold for referring to Scooter and Rowlf as "obscure" characters:mad: , but I'm a forgiving person. Anywho, I wish they'd make an officially licensed replica of Scooter's jacket, a talking Hallmark ornament of Rowlf, and a 1:18 scale model (diecast metal or resin, I don't care which) of the USS Swinetrek, with the crew visible through the cockpit.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I should put you in a chokehold for referring to Scooter and Rowlf as "obscure" characters:mad: , but I'm a forgiving person.
This reminds me of when the Palisades figures were announced and it was said that each series would have two big guns, one secondary character and one fan favorite, I was surprised when it was confirmed Palisades considered Rowlf and Scooter to be "big guns" (because they hadn't been used much in so long). Then again, with my initial thinking (before Ken Lilly listed what characters he considered "big guns", "secondary", and "fan favorite") all the big guns would have been used up by series 3.