What Muppet Merchandise would you like to see come out this year

which obscure character would you like to see as a plush

• Total voters

jrxing

Reaction score
the muppets guess who game and all the fabulous merchandise from Disney stores in Europe, Japan etc,

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I really like the Idea of a new Pvc series this is what my lineup would be
Wave 1
Kermit and Piggy
Fozzie and Walter
Gonzo and Camilla
Scooter and tuxedo Kermit

Wave 2
Dr Teeth and Zoot
Floyd Pepper and Janice
Animal and Lips
Rowlf and Nigel ( The Conductor from TMS)

Wave 3
Rizzo and Pepe
Bunsen and Beaker
Swedish Chef and 2 Chickens
Sweetums and Robin

Wave 4
Statler and Waldorf
Link Hogthrob and Dr Strangepork
Beauregard and Lew Zealand
Sam the Eagle and The Muppet Newsman

Wave 5
Crazy Harry and Marvin suggs with Muppaphones
Pops with Gaffer the Cat and Thog
Uncle Deadly and Bobo the Bear
Johnny Fiama and Sal Minella

Wave 6
Dr Phil Van Neuter and Mulch
Pepe in Muppets Tonight outfit with Seymour
Clifford and Miss Piggy different outfit
Tuxedo Fozzie and Tuxedo Gonzo

Wave 7
Tuxedo Scooter and Tuxedo Rowlf
Wayne and Wanda
2 Penguins
Tuxedo Bunsen and Tuxedo Beaker

I know alot of the above would never actually be made they're just what i would like to see

Rhys

Reaction score
I would love to see both rolf and zoot

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I see a Rowlf plush working out well, personally, I think there should be more Rowlf stuff out there. He's one of my favorite characters. :|
Totally agree there should definetly be more rowlf merch out there. The only rowlf merch I have is the Fisher Price puppet (which is awesome :smile: ) but there should definetly more stuff of rowlf avaible:sympathy:

Hubert

Reaction score
Rowlf is a perfect candidate for a plush. He's a somewhat main character, his design is easier than some, considering that he doesn't need much detail attention, unlike a character like Scooter or Dr. Teeth, he'd make for a really soft and nice plush. Unlike some Muppets, you wouldn't have to worry about making Bunsen's glasses or something like that. He's basically a dog with a few features. :sympathy:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here's a listing of what kind of Muppet merchandise I'd like to see up to the release of the new movie. I'll list by times of the year, assuming the release date for "The Muppets... Again" doesn't change.

Spring-Summer 2013:
  • More Muppet plush and beanies, both Disney Store exclusives and mainstream retail releases. More characters than just who's available now. Rowlf, Scooter, Bunsen, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Sam the Eagle, and maybe a Sweetums (since the Disney Store exclusives don't come in boxes or packaging, they don't need to worry about whether a Sweetums would fit in the standard box), maybe an Uncle Deadley, and maybe a Bobo.
  • The Muppet Movie blu-ray. We know that it's coming, I just want it to come in spring or summer.
  • The Muppet Show: Season 4 release.
  • The Muppets at Walt Disney World on DVD. A summer release would be good, since many people go to Disney World in the summer.
Fall-Winter 2013:
  • Some new Muppet video games, for all the consoles (but mostly the 3DS, since I have one of those). Different types of Muppet games for different kinds of fans.
  • A new collection of PVCs, preferrably multi-pack, and if they go the multi-pack route, I hope they mix obscure characters with major characters.
  • Muppet Treasure Island on blu-ray, and a new DVD release of A Muppet Family Christmas (but only if it can be uncut).
  • A comprehensive CD release of Muppet music, both released and unreleased, from The Muppet Show, movies, specials, JHH, Muppets Tonight, existing albums, and rare appearances. It'd be cool if it could even include songs from "The Muppets... Again".
  • A brand-new Muppet album, with all-original tracks. And non-Christmas.
  • A comprehensive non-fiction book on the history of the Muppets. There's been several books on the works of Jim Henson, and a few on the history of Sesame Street, but not really any on the Muppets as a franchise owned by Disney.
January-March 2014:
  • The Muppet Show: Season 5 DVD (and perhaps a "complete series" DVD set when the new movie comes out... if Disney can't clear all rights to seasons 4 and 5 by then, and I really don't want it to come to this, maybe Disney could put out a two-disc "Essential Muppet Show" collection for the casual fans).
  • The Great Muppet Caper blu-ray.
  • More Muppet plush and PVCs, perhaps based specifically on the new movie.
  • "The Muppets... Again" soundtrack (I don't think I have to wish for this, I'll be more surprised if we DON'T get one).
  • A video game based on "The Muppets... Again".
  • A DVD release of various "Muppet shorts". The viral videos, pre-show footage from Here Comes the Muppets, video footage shot for The Muppet Show on Tour, all music videos Disney has (or can get) the rights to, commercials Disney can get the rights to (I guess there's no problem with the "Give a Day, Get a Disney Day" commercials, though those would be dated, and the Muppets have done better commercials), the MuppeToon shorts (I assume Disney has the rights to those), guest appearances from Good Morning America and other shows Disney owns, and perhaps some brand-new content exclusive to the DVD set.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I really like the Idea of a new Pvc series
I hate to be the one to ask but what is a PVC?

Anyways, I would love for there to be.........

*More Muppet Snow globes, preferably character ones with Miss Piggy (with "Never Before, Never Again" playing), Fozzie (with "Movin Right Along" playing), Gonzo (with "I'm Going To Go Back There Someday" playing), The Electric Mayhem (with either "Can You Picture That" or "Night Life" playing, but it would most likely be CYPT) or Walter (with either "Life's a Happy Song" or "Man or Muppet" playing) (I think there's a Kermit one already. I'm not sure.)

*More Muppet Apparel!!!

*A new Muppet album with new songs or new covers of songs.

*This one would be impossible, but Muppet figures based on a sort of theme or other franchise (and not JUST the main characters) (Did they do a set for Star Wars?)

Now this one wouldn't really be a merchandise, but I would love for an Electric Mayhem mobile unit in one (or both) of the Disney Parks, like the one they had for Bunsen and Beaker a few years ago. Can you imagine seeing that in like Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's California Adventure? Now that would REALLY make my next trip to Disney.....:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: