What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I saw my cat hiding and shivering in fear, turns out my dogs were chasing her.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
They did. Apparently their efforts to put a stop to trolls over the years (such as forcing new members to pay for an account) didn't work, so I guess they decided to best thing to do was ruin it for everybody, lol.

No skin off my nose, though: I've had two accounts hacked over there, and I couldn't even register another new one without paying to prove I'm not a troll - I figured it wasn't worth it, and now I'm glad I figured correctly.
oh well, all i did was give my thoughts on certain tv shows, IMDb sucks now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My bus driver almost kicked me off the school bus because she was sick of me telling her that a group of boys swearing was only for fun and not to be serious. She even asked me if I would like to get off the bus and get a ride home instead. I keep telling her that the boys are just joking and that they don't really mean it. But she told me to stop and she thinks that the group is doing it do be serious when they really shouldn't even be cursing in the first place.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
My bus driver almost kicked me off the school bus because she was sick of me telling her that a group of boys swearing was only for fun and not to be serious. She even asked me if I would like to get off the bus and get a ride home instead. I keep telling her that the boys are just joking and that they don't really mean it. But she told me to stop and she thinks that the group is doing it do be serious when they really shouldn't even be cursing in the first place.
the bus driver must not understand, that boys will be boys, and that boys are going to be joking like that.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
But the boys really are not supposed to be swearing and they may have been serious.
well if they were cussing, the bus driver should talk to the principal about it, and to the parents about it as well. and if the cussing continues, then the boys should be banned from riding the school bus, and the parents would have to come , and pick them up from school. it may be embarrassing to them, but that would teach them to watch their language.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gee, whatever happened to it suddenly being okay for kids to cuss after they finish kindergarten? I thought society said that was okay now?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I guess Muppet and Sesame Street-related errors have a tendency to make me roll my eyes because I certainly did when my Aunt made these false statements:
-Miss Piggy was on Sesame Street
*sees my Electric Mayhem poster* Look it's those Fraggle guys!
-The Muppet Show started in the 90s
-Sesame Workshop got rid of Big Bird because he doesn't wear pants
-Muppet Treasure Island was the first Muppet movie
-Labyrinth had Robin Williams in it.

I'm sorry but, where does she hear this stuff!?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I am extremely mad right now. My dad asked the son of my now dead neighbor if I could have the bible. Of course, the son said no and instead, one of the other sons (I think, I may be wrong), is going to take it instead due to the Bible belonging to family. So not a great way to start my february break.