What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
It's something I've never figured out myself. In all likelihood, it allows you to watch it here because it's away from YouTube and thus you can't sign into it.

Whenever something like that happens, it's just a simple thing to find it on another site (like Bing) or upload it somewhere else, like here.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's something I've never figured out myself. In all likelihood, it allows you to watch it here because it's away from YouTube and thus you can't sign into it.

Whenever something like that happens, it's just a simple thing to find it on another site (like Bing) or upload it somewhere else, like here.
Thanks for the advice.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Somebody I know made the "You have AIDS," song from Family Guy their ringtone. Aren't they worried about offending people whenever their phone goes off (they could be at the library, grocery store, or even at the hospital visiting somebody who really does have AIDS, etc. etc.). It was a funny episode but the fact that they picked that one, out of all the classic, hilarious, non-offensive Family Guy songs they could've picked (Shipoopi, Bird is the Word, The Vasectomy Song, Will Smith's Clean Rap, even the theme song, etc. etc.). It just grosses me out to think of somebody having that as their ringtone. What's next, will somebody make Prom Night Dumpster Baby their ringtone or something?

Last edited:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Somebody I know made the "You have AIDS," song from Family Guy their ringtone. Aren't they worried about offending people whenever their phone goes off (they could be at the library, grocery store, or even at the hospital visiting somebody who really does have AIDS, etc. etc.). It was a funny episode but the fact that they picked that one, out of all the classic, hilarious, non-offensive Family Guy songs they could've picked (Shipoopi, Bird is the Word, The Vasectomy Song, Will Smith's Clean Rap, even the theme song, etc. etc.). It just grosses me out to think of somebody having that as their ringtone. What's next, will somebody make Prom Night Dumpster Baby their ringtone or something?
I think at this point, if the show offends you this much you should just stop watching it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think at this point, if the show offends you this much you should just stop watching it.
That episode didn't bother me, I thought it was funny, actually, a lot of the "offensive" moments are funny to me (considering I have Happy Tree Friends on my avatar, it's obvious that I have an extremely sick twisted sense of humor), but I'm just worried that his phone could go off at an inappropriate time and he could end up ticking off a lot of people who don't have the sense of humor I do. I had a friend who once drew a fake Hitler mustache on his lip and made a Nazi salute in front of a bunch of people;some people will do things like that just to stir up trouble where I would rather joke about controversial things when it's just me and my friends;rather than in public.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And the full circle repeats itself . . . again. First Jennifer Lawrence, then Neil Patrick Harris, now Steve Carell's slithering back into the limelight again. Still never ceases to amaze me with a gigantic pool of talent Hollywood has, they keep shoving the same few faces at us for years and years.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Now I'm very tempted to make mine Entrails Ripped by Cannibal Corpse... with clean vocals!! :concern:

Seriously though, you're right it's not the best song to use, but then again it's their phone and their life. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, has spring come extra, extra early this year or something? Why else is it suddenly twenty degrees above average for no reason, and apparently will be for the next couple of weeks?