What is your strangest habit?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
[*]I'll freeze or refrig. Ho-Ho's and then eat the outer chocolate first,then the cake part
So someone else does it too! Very interesting indeed...

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
That brings me to another habit: saying indeed after everything. I don't do it so much when typing, I don't think, but definitely when I speak.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I twirl my hair........constantly.......drives my mother CRAZY!!!!!!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
That brings me to another habit: saying indeed after everything. I don't do it so much when typing, I don't think, but definitely when I speak.
I usually type the word 'though' at the end(or middle) of a sentence,email and IMs are at the top of the list for that.I do almost sound hippie-like in my postings,IMs;using words like way cool,cool,awesome...

I do LOL a lot in my IMs,but I do LOL all of the time.

I twirl my hair sometimes,was a big habit as a kid;amen I've been blessed with a good full head of hair,good genetics.I don't usually twirl my hair nowadays,I'm running my fingers through my hair.

I love medical/detective shows.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I usually type the word 'though' at the end(or middle) of a sentence
I do that as well from time to time.

That Announcer said:
I have a mortal fear of butcher's knives.
I don't think that is too unreasonable...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I didnt think I had many weird habits although I think im weird and I wasnt going to participate in this thread but thought I might aswell!

Theyre not in order:

*I buy dvds and sometimes never even watch them even when I have the time to. I might flick through them and then put them away and forget about them.

*I collect many DVDs and theres still many on my wishlist.

*I always have to pick my little cat up and give her a squeeze when I see her, she is just so cute.

*If I see someone I know and want to talk to them sometimes I hang around the area for a while and act like im looking at something until they come and say hi or something and then I act really surprised.

* I implement comedy from movies and TV into everyday life and people just think im a nutcase.

*I have a strange thing about lighting, I dont like having lights on if they arent needed and I would rather low light rather than a bright light on because it shows all the dirt and dust and stuff. It makes the place look alot warmer with a low light. very weird I know.

* I dont like empty rooms, even if my room is all clean it just doesnt feel right it always has to have that lived in look to it. lol.

I guess I have some weirder habits than I thought.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
I have an odd relationship with pineappples
Oh, and I have a weird obsession with strawberries. Sorry to quote you mid-sentence so you sound like a pineapple lover, but I had to bring it up!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I once ate a whole case of strawberries! I love 'em! They're my favorite fruit.

That Announcer

Reaction score
To MDU: I too am an obsessive DVD collector, with my collection now taking up four shelves about two-and-a-half feet long each and totaling about 150 films or so.

To DS: Personally, I prefer bananas. However, the strawberry would come in second on my favorite fruit list. Red Delicious apples are probably third.

RedDragon

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I once ate a whole case of strawberries! I love 'em! They're my favorite fruit.
They are my favorite fruit too. I used to be allergic to them when I was a kid, so I'm told, but now I can't get enough of them.