What is your strangest habit?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I check for new posts in the MC forum probably 30 to 40 times a day. Sad, huh? I know...I just get so excited to see what people say! I DO have a life, I swear!!!! Okay.....I'm an ***. :embarrassed:
I'm sure you're not the only one here with that habit! I know I do it too! *smiles innocently*

BEAR

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Believe me RBG, you're not alone either...
Oh My God!!!! We are ALL geeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedDragon

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Oh, and have I mentioned that it is almost physically impossible for me to shoot a basketball into the hoop without spinning around and saying "victory spin"? I blame RedDragon for that one.
Yeah, she does have me to blame for that, and I have to do it too.
I also read and write stories all the time instead of doing important things like homework and sleep.
I eat ice cubes instead of drinking water. I propably eat 20-30 cubes a day.
I get sudden urges to sing that I can't ignore.
I have to have some sort of noise to get to sleep.
I find it necessary to talk to myself when no one is around.
I must always double check even the simplest of math problems to see if they are correct.
I drink pineapple juice(not strange for some, but some people think it's werid).
I crack my knuckles when I'm nervous.
I must always have something to do with my hands.
I have a habit of crawling under a blanket even when I'm hot.
I do a lot of daydreaming in my free time and unfree time(like during class).
I take a notebook with me wherever I go so I can write stories.
I never let anyone read from this notebook.
I write to-do lists, random quotes, different ways to spell the same word, detailed doodles, and random character names in the the mirgins of this notebook.
When using a pencil and I make a mistake I scratch it out instead of erasing it.
I shave all the paint off my pencils to get down to the wood.
I keep using my pencils until the eraser is completely gone and the end of the point is butting up against the metal eraser casing.
I start writing one story then randomly start another one halfway through the first.

I think that's everything, I don't know.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
I drink pineapple juice(not strange for some, but some people think it's werid).
I have an odd relationship with pineappples in that I like the flavour but really don't like the texture so as juice is the only way I enjoy them

Allow me to plug Barr's for their pinaeapple mineral; and 20p back on the bottle folks!

While we're on the subject, I really hate the smell of peppers.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
I have to have some sort of noise to get to sleep.
EXACTLY! I can't sleep with out my desk fan (only it's on my nightstand) blowing. While I'm at it, even though I'm 16, I still have my blankie and stuff animals!

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
EXACTLY! I can't sleep with out my desk fan (only it's on my nightstand) blowing. While I'm at it, even though I'm 16, I still have my blankie and stuff animals!
Actually, now I realize we're more alike than I thought:

1) I absolutely, positively cannot sleep in dead silence or dead darkness. A combination of the two actually causes me to go into convulsions and freak out. So, there's a transistor radio in my room for emergency purposes (like when my TV conks out.)
2) I too have a stuffed Snoopy, a large stuffed Beaker and an Ernie hand puppet sitting dead across from my bed. At a 90 degree angle are all my Palisades figures (all eighteen).
Oh, here's a few other strange habits of mine:

I cannot drink soda without ice. Really, I can't.
I pick the tomato off my hamburgers, and I really hate mustard on them as well.
I cannot stand melted Mozzarella cheese.
Hot glue guns freak me out.
I have to take a big whiff of that powdered cheese that comes with Kraft Dinner before dumping it into the pot.
I've worn my Simpsons "2000" baseball cap every day now for three years, and I ain't stopping anytime soon.
I set up my desks precisely the same way every time I'm writing a final exam- three pencils and one pen in the upper left corner with a package of tissues next to them, water bottle in the opposite corner, Palisades figure dead in the upper middle.
If anything at all buzzes in my ear, I jump. Fly, hornet, bee, wasp, they all creep the heck out of me.
I golf. (This may not be strange to you, but it is to everyone else in my class.)
I have nearly every scene from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" memorized. (Just like Dee, I have a photographic memory, which is why I do so well in history class.)
I read obsessively and have to be told to stop reading when class has started.
I listen to the Crash Test Dummies, the Monkees and Wendy Carlos- not music that one would consider normal for a 13-year-old.