What is your strangest habit?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
To MDU: I too am an obsessive DVD collector, with my collection now taking up four shelves about two-and-a-half feet long each and totaling about 150 films or so.

To DS: Personally, I prefer bananas. However, the strawberry would come in second on my favorite fruit list. Red Delicious apples are probably third.
Mine has to stop because I have so many I havent watched already.
I dont have that much time and then when i do I dont think to watch something.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Ever since I started drinking Cherry Coke all the time I can no longer stand the taste of normal Coke.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Haha, gotta say I had fun reading, and found some of you had the same habits as me! ^_^ So now I shall list just a few of mine (since they are all I can remember but I know I have a ton more.)

I like to pull my food apart. Not always certain ones. (like I eat the toppings, then the cheese then the top layer then the rest of my pizza. I unroll Swiss rolls. I eat the chocolate then the peanut butter in my Reese's cups, etc..)

I eat popcorn with chopsticks (and occassionally dry cereal)

If I'm bored and no notebook around to draw on I'll tend to start looking at my hair and seeing if I notice if I have more white hairs. (I know.. 24 and getting white hairs, its a cruel cruel world..)

When I play a scary video game (which I have several of and actually have a better ratio of beating then regular RPGs.) I like to listen to my evanescence cd (it just seems to match..)

I can't sleep in silence, I don't even like being awake in my house when its tooo quiet. I tend to start thinking I hear things. ( I even once thought I heard whistling in the hallway once even with my radio playing, but I couldn't hear it when I actually listened for it, but atleast I know its usually my imagination.. I think, don't worry I'll get to that at my last weird thing ^_^)

I love Halloween and will look up recipes and decoration ideas on the net during the year at random times when I get in the mood for it. and have a ton of decorations (nothing really gory or scary though ^_^ I'm a big baby with that sorta thing)

I can call my cats, I guess cause I raised two of them since they were just babies. I meow and they come running and try to look in my mouth. And yet my dog still ignores me. -_-

And finally I think my house is haunted, BUT I'm not the only one. My sister and my friend and I have heard our kitchen stools sliding across the floor when we used to spend lots of time in the entertainment room in our basement. And my sister, myself, and my mom have seen a white dog running around in our fenced in backyard.

Yeah yeah.. I'm very very strange. ^_^ But what can ya do?

RedDragon

Reaction score
My family is haunted by a ghost named Eli(and yes I mean family. He moves with us). He is a tall, older man, and he is a sailor. I often sense him standing behind me when I'm alone in the house. And my Mom's dead friend Mike sometimes visits her. And last year a young ghost boy tried to befriend me. I once heard him bouncing a ball behind my back. I've never seen a ghost, but I sometimes feel them around me. It feels like there is someone standing where there is nothing but empty space. It feels kind of like heavy(densely pack) air just hovering there. It's weird and kind of creeps me out.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I have to listen to the Spice World soundtrack whenever I play Wolfenstein.
I eat Hostess and Little Debbies snacks icing first.
I must drink caffeinated and/or carbonated beverages with ramen.
I cannot sit down while listening to CDs unless I am doing something else at the same time.
I allow/encourage my cat to scratch me.
I am paranoid of burglar alarms and have to make absolutely sure I will not set one off.
I prefer to watch people play video and comuter games than to play them myself.
There are some sleep related ones, but I can't mention them.
This isn't a habit, but it is strange- I have been mistaken for a guy.
Whenever a good event or series of events happens in my life, I go through it in my head over and over.

RedDragon

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
I cannot sit down while listening to CDs unless I am doing something else at the same time.
I prefer to watch people play video and comuter games than to play them myself.
That's me too. I knew I had more.

That Announcer

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
I eat Hostess and Little Debbies snacks icing first.
People here have a thing about pulling apart their foodstuffs!

HeraLirambar said:
Neither can I, really. I have 190 CDs and over 500 books, and I find they work well together. "Guinness Book of World Records 2004" is especially good.

HeraLirambar said:
I am paranoid of burglar alarms and have to make absolutely sure I will not set one off.
We've a burglar alarm, and I got the living **** scared out of me when I accidentally set it off one morning.

HeraLirambar said:
This isn't a habit, but it is strange- I have been mistaken for a guy.
Odd, I've seen your picture and I cannot imagine how anybody would do that!

Emosewa

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
My family is haunted by a ghost named Eli(and yes I mean family. He moves with us). He is a tall, older man, and he is a sailor. I often sense him standing behind me when I'm alone in the house. And my Mom's dead friend Mike sometimes visits her. And last year a young ghost boy tried to befriend me. I once heard him bouncing a ball behind my back. I've never seen a ghost, but I sometimes feel them around me. It feels like there is someone standing where there is nothing but empty space. It feels kind of like heavy(densely pack) air just hovering there. It's weird and kind of creeps me out.
Better then the headless guy in a raincoat that used to haunt my aunt's house. (They only saw him about three times. but he was always seen by several people at once, glad I never saw him! ^_^)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, this was the thread I was thinking about bumping, but I guess there's no need to now.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
But you already have, haven't you my friend? Heh-heh!

Seriously I used to have a fetish for picking the skin off the soles of my feet.
Yes it can be very painful sometimes. But I've broken that habit and now I buy lots of tea-tree oil and smear it on my feet every now and then during the day and put on socks. My feet are looking much better now. I'm glad for that.