what is scooter?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Nigel is a humanoid.
are you 100% sure I always thought he was some sort of reptile?
Especially since he was playing the Kermit Role in Sex & Violence pilot.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Gonzo is an alien
No one knows what Gonzo is. He truly is a "whatever".

I will never see "Muppets From Space" which tried to say Gonzo was something definite---that does not exist in my Muppet canon. He was, is, and always will be in my heart, a "whatever".

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I also believe Scooter is humanoid, like Bunsen. Just a different look. No fraggle, no parrot, simply humanoid.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
No one knows what Gonzo is. He truly is a "whatever".

I will never see "Muppets From Space" which tried to say Gonzo was something definite---that does not exist in my Muppet canon. He was, is, and always will be in my heart, a "whatever".
I agree :smile:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I knew Gonzo was alien b4 the movie

I knew gonzo was alien for a long time, my first clue came in TMM when Gonzo sings his famous theme song "I'm going to go back there someday" Actually the movie MFOS doesn't really solve the question as to what Gonzo is, because it leads to many more questions. For instance, what is the name of the planet where Gonzo and his kind originated from? Why is it that all the Gonzos on the spaceship were male, is Gonzo's original planet populated by a patriarchal society? Now that we know where Gonzo came from (more or less) will someone please explain his relationship with Camilla a chicken from earth?

Teheheman

Reaction score
This is what I found out on Muppet Wiki. There is more on him, but since I don't have 10 post yet, I don't think I can post the link.
Scooter is a vaguely humanoid character of unknown heritage (as cited in Of Muppets and Men, when pressed about his family, he explained that his mother was a parrot but he didn't know about his father).

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
will someone please explain his relationship with Camilla a chicken from earth?
To tell you the truth, I'd rather not cause once you open that closet, you can't really go back again.

Daniel