What are your stories?

Gero

Reaction score
I in general from Russia, am more senior than you a little and much more senior than many here. It can seem strange, but at us Mappet is a show for adult people. However, in 18 years it too admired me, and even has affected some moments of destiny, but now I look it with much greater pleasure than then. I very much love Ms. Piggi, can, because itself to it is a little similar. Cheeks and do not hold out a nose, certainly, but my eyes precisely as at this nice svinki. For me Mappet show the phenomenon of the same order, as Monti Pajton, and Charli Chaplin. That is - great, a masterpiece. This art first of all, and then already all rest.
I the writer though my books differ from fairy tales. However, can, and I shall start to write fairy tales, in fact I am engaged seriously in anthropology and folklore, the material has collected, can, in something and will pour out good. The main thing that the material touched you. Because, as our great poet has told:
But if is not present pleasures, burning
Then do not think, that you will sonorously start singing
Also a theme of a field, or a theme of the sea
And a theme of mountains - all this will be lie
(translation certainly, a curve, but that you want - the electronic translator)

furshur

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm way old but I feel right at home here. I'll admit my first love is Sesame Street I probably have every episode memorized up to 1990. My favorite movies are French Kiss, Happy Texas and The Color Purple.

I really love things that bring back happy memories, not that I'm living in the past, I'm just extremely Sentimental.

I hate injustice. I love to laugh because it makes me feel soooo good. I love Rizzo in The Muppet Christmas Carol, he's hilarious.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I'm 12 (going to be 13 on June 22, I don't know why my b-day isn't in my public profile:confused: .)

I live with my parents, 6 brothers and two sisters.

I am a huge.....I repeat, a HUGE fan of the Muppets, I'm not sure how I found this site, but I love it!

I'm a boy

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, I think it's time for me to update my stories here.

Name: Nun O. Yerbiznes
Why I Was Drawn Here: By my wanting to share my own two-cents-worth on Sesame Street.
Where I Live: Although I can't tell you specifically where I am, all I can say is I live on the opposite side of the same state Fozzie Bear lives in.
Birthday: June 13, 1989, so each year Sesame Street celebrates a decade anniversary, I'm only a couple of decades behing.
Favorite Trick: Anything with fake blood.
Occupation: I don't have an occupation, but I am an intern at the local PBS station, where I work on camera, and puppets.
Favorite Food: Depends on my mood, lol, but I'm quite partial to chicken, steak, and pasta.
My Own Favorite Saying: "Change is a dangeroud thing...unless approved by me first."
Things I hate: 1. Too much work, not enough free time. 2. extremely hot weather. 3. dogs. 4. when people tease me for liking the Muppets. 5. When people say terrible things about Kathy Greenwood.
Things I love: 1. God of course, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even be here. 2. My parents, despite when "falling short". 3. My bunny, Tommie, even though she hates me. 4. Kathy Greenwood, my all-time favorite actress/comedienne. 5. Puppetry, one of my many passions. 6. Cartooning and doodling, another on of my many passions. 7. Building, yet ANOTHER one of my many passions. 8. Classic TV sit-coms like Bewitched, Green Acres, M*A*S*H, and several others.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Why I Was Drawn Here: I Love the Muppets
Where I Live: Minnesota
Birthday: April 30, 1988
Favorite Food: Fried Chicken
Favorite TV Show: Friends
Current Location: New Jersey
Favorite Muppet: Gonzo
Currently Watching: The Cosby Show

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Hey! Welcome to the 13 year old muppet fan club! (metaphoricly of course). I'm 13 too.

My fave movie...ooo...uh...well, I like Nightmare before christmas, labyrinth, a christmas story...

I liked Muppets christmas carol. Unfortunatly, I've only seen that, wizard of oz and treasure island.

And I am thinking about learning to play bass for obvious reasons but I am not too sure if my dad would be a little suspicious cause once a few months ago I said I didnt want to play the guitar and when he offered to actually teach me bass I said no and now I'm just rambling...
The statements quoted are now needing to be updated

I am now 14

My NEW favorite movie is MTM, but the movies listed are still some of my favorites

As of now, I am learning how to play BOTH bass and guitar, although, focussing a bit more on guitar at the moment.

-----------

And now, stuff I am adding

Why i was drawn here: Because its the muppets!
Where i live: SC
Birthday:
Favorite Food: Um...cheese sticks, if thas considered a food
Favorite TV shows: Lots

Also, I am proud to say, I have finally got the courage to tell my dad that floyd is my favorite muppet (about a month ago), thankfully, he didnt think i was weird, and I dont think hes made the connection of me wanting to play bass and my favorite character being floyd, but...oh well, maybe it will finally dawn on him:sing:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Let's see, now:

DOB: November 5, 1985
Sign: Scorpio
POB: Anchorage, AK
Occupation: Perpetually frazzled college student and intrepid girl reporter
Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing the guitar and bass, listening to music, daydreaming, traveling
Fav. food: Anything with chocolate in it
Fav. drink: Green tea
Motto: I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid.

I have memories of watching reruns of the Muppet Show over my parents' shoulders when I was four or five. My mom's a longtime fan, so I come by it honestly.
As I have said at least a million times before, my favorite character is Scooter, but I also like Kermit, Statler and Waldorf, Floyd, Janice and the Swedish Chef (Mom's favorite, though it could be a tie b/n the Chef and the hecklers).

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, I'm 16, soon to be a senior in HS. I started coming here cuz it's cool to talk to people that are interested in the same things as me. I work at a preschool once a week. Ummmm...... I LOVE SWINGDANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome. I draw a comic-strip called Dusty Shades....... My fave Muppets are Beaker, Gonzo, Animal, and Fozzie. And.... I guess that's it for now.

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Heya there. I'm Coral (no, seriously..that's my real name), but people call me corky, definitely call me *fluff* on here, or the muppet/puppet girl...

I joined this site about 4-5 or so years ago..but I was off for a year because I have a short attention span and get easily focoused on something else for a long or short period of time, but then will go back to whatever I liked before and so on and so forth..I like many things, like animation (and I'm in college for it right now), making/performing puppets, dolls, costumes, coloring pictures, making funny voice impressions and singing, acting like my crazy funny-arse self in public and around my friends, obsessing over my Swiss culture, and collecting crazy toys from the 50's, as well as the old muppets plush dolls..

People always mistake me for being albino...and once I was mistake for a wax sculpture at Madame Tussands...

I don't really have a best friend because all the "best friends" I've had in life literally go insane or something lol

I am a Canadian, but wish I lived in Switzerland.

My fingernails stopped growing at the age of 5.

I know and am friends with a few famous and semi-famous people: Don Mancini (creator of Chucky from Child's Play, and I'm good friends with his sister too!), John (K)ricfalusi (creator of Spumco/Ren & Stimpy), and Noreen Young (creator of Under the Umbrella Tree) I've also been to her house a few times as well as John K's...

I'm currently listening to Lederhosen Lucil, and I think she should be a Muppet LOL

I was born without a thyroid.

I made a Kira/Gelfling costume one Halloween, and still have it...YAY!

Halloween is the best day in the world..WOOT!

I'm very very very uh... ....what?.......... Oh yeah..VERY random...LOL

I've performed in 2 puppet shows when I used to be part of a Puppet Club..but I had to drop the club because my mom made me get a life-sucking job that I hated..but now I'm in school YAY!

I have photographic memory up to the age of 1 year old.

I guess I'm just a scatterhead with the heart of a child..and I respect people but I can also be blunt LOL depends on who though...

Hmm what else...

I don't know..there's more layers on me than an onion, but no parts are rotton... But since I dislike onions, I'm contemplating one someting else with lots of layers that won't make people cry..'cause I'm nothing like an onion...

Dangit I'm rambling on again...

*runs away*

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I'm Barry, I live in NC, I am an aspiring cartoonist, I have four fingers on each hand, I am deaf, I have had over 19 surgeries, I love collecting muppet rareties on dvd, I love the history of the muppets, I love classic animation. That's me basically. :smile: