What are your stories?

Vibs

Reaction score
Hmm... I'll go fill out this one too. Enjoy...

Name: Louise L*NOISE* L*NOISE!!!*. (But you may call me Vibs. :stick_out_tongue:)
Birthday: New years Eve! 1988!
Favorite trick: Thick!? you call me thick!? Why thanks *sarcasm*... OH!!! Trick. erhm...... ?
Favorite food: Something that makes you go "Yum this is really really really really really delicious!" - What a lame answer.
Favorite saying: I don't know. no, I mean I don't know. No not, I don't know No I mean I don't know - but I just really don't.... KNOW!!!
Hates: Everything! Everybody! All of it!
Loves: my lovely money...
The last two replies were: Not honest. :stick_out_tongue:
But the reason I typed that was because: I didn't know what to type.
I still don't know what to type: erhm, you got that one right.
Who, me? um, yes you... erh what is this??

... okay that was really lame. And you probably already knew all of it. So this post has been a total waste of time.

Conclusion: WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP!!

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
Hello.

My name is wendy. I am 32 years old.I live in Pennsylvania. I do what I love. I sell collectable plush and Action Figures, and stuff like that. In a local store, and on Ebay. Including Henson Items. New and Vintage. What else would you like to know? Just ask! I have one of the biggest collections of character plush you will ever see. I found this site, by typing in Muppets Sesame Street in my Yahoo search. I am glad that I did. It is nice to know I am not so alone. People look in quiet awe when they enter my living room. They find a wall covered in Muppet Boxed Palisades figures, and many many shelves of Jim Henson Plush, and puppets. Most of my pieces are Vintage. I do not have the "Fat Blue" Mentioned, but if anyone has ever seen one, let me know. I wonder if he exists or not in a plush or puppet. I have Roosevelt Franklin, so you just never know. Anyone who wants to see pictures of my plush, I am always glad to share. Fraggles, Muppets, or Sesame Street, I have most of them. I have been collecting plush since I was 18 months old in the 1970s so I have some really rare pieces. I am always interested in neat facts and tid bits so Email me or reply. I am all ears. Thanks to all of you who so very quickly answered my question about Fred-Fat Blue. You guys are great!! Here is another question for all of you. Any one have discussions about Bert and Ernies obviously Gay relationship. I would love to hear anyones views on that. No one disagrees do they? I thought not!

Crazyminnyhaha

Reaction score
Hello, I just found out about this and thought I should share also. My name is Maria or Ria for short and im from Long Island NY. I am a part time college student and a full time Citibank employee (better than my days at McDonalds). Anyway im hoping to become a teacher inbetween grades k-3. I found this website throu a newsgroup on aol. I have been completely obsessed with the Muppets since I was 1yr old. I was sick a few days b4 my b-day and my mom felt bad so she gave me my gift early which was a Miss Piggy doll (the one with the pink bonnet on her head with the pink dress) I still have it to this day and a few too many Kermit dolls :smile:. My favorit Muppet Movies are the first three The Muppet Movie, Caper and Manhattan. And I also happen to be a huge Yankee fan. And thats me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hello, my name is ______ _. __________. I am 16 years old, and I was drawn here by my wanting to share my own two-cents-worth on Sesame Street. Although I can't tell you specifically where I am, all I can say is I live on the opposite side of the same state Fozzie Bear lives in. My birthday is June 13, 1989, so each year Sesame Street celebrates a decade anniversary, I'm only a couple of decades behind. My favorite trick? Anything with fake blood. I don't have an occupation, but I am an intern at the local PBS station, where I work on camera, and puppets. Favorite food? I'm a glutton, what can I say:wink: . Okay, so I'm not really a glutton, but I'm having trouble picking a favorite in this category. My favorite saying is my own "Change is a dangerous thing...unless approved by me first." Things I hate: hot weather, too much school not enough vacation, when people tease me for liking the muppets, when people say "Kathy Greenwood sucks". My loves? My family, my friends, cool weather, animals, Elizabeth Montgomery, cartoons, Kathy Greenwood.

That's my story, thuh-ind.

B

Boppity

Hi-Ho

Hi-Ho I'M Very brand spanking new and exiting just tear of my wrapper and see...Well xI don't know where to start but since yesterday I have decided all I'ver ever been called in my life is Boppity and anyone calls me by my rea...old name gets an evil glare.

Now that's settled I'm 17 (at least this year I am)
and I LOVE THE MUPPETS!!!!!!!! My favourites are all of em because none of them work if the rest of them aren't there...it's a group thing y'know if they wanted us to pick just one muppet they'd call it the muppet franchise, and you have to pick a mupppet and just laugh at that one until you die.

I just realised how much I typed on that one...yeesh...that another thing I waffle, which by the way taste so nice with maple syrup mmmmmm yummy!:big_grin: I like the muppets and dislike people who don't.

I guess thats all I have time for for this show...I mean story...story! I didn't tell a story!!!!!!

Well I-ha I guess I could tell you about the uh...hehehehehehehehe the HAHAHA Banana story...but you've probably heard of that (everyone has!):crazy:

Boppity

RedDragon

Reaction score

Age Group: 16

Favourite Muppets) Robin, Kermit, Rowlf, Gobo, Yoda, Pilot, and others.

Favourite Muppeteers: Steve Whitmire & Jim Henson

What Brings Me To MC: Lisa & love of the Muppets, but mostly Lisa.

Lucy

Reaction score
Age group: 14

Favourite Muppets: Kermit, Animal and Miss Piggy

Favourite Muppeteers: Jim Henson

What Brings Me to MC: DanDan said it was fab and encouraged me to join! And I'm glad I did!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Lucy said:
What Brings Me to MC: DanDan said it was fab and encouraged me to join! And I'm glad I did!
I say everything's fab...oh wait, everything is...

Xela

Reaction score
Well let's see now...

I'm 17. (My birthday was in September)

I'm currently living near Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

I'm really into music. :sing: Like, really. I play about...7 different instruments? I lost count, because it seems like I'm always learning a new one. I'm currently playing alto saxophone. :cool:

I wear glasses!

My favorite muppet is Gonzo, because, well, he's just the greatest.

My favorite color is blue! :excited:

Er, what else...Oh yeah! My name's not really Xela. 'Xela' is my name backwards. Which is, if you can't just reverse it yourself or are too lazy, Alex.

And that, in a nutshell, is me.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'm 17
I live in the suburbs of Minneapolis
I'm a High School Senior
I work part time as a cashier
I drive an '89 Taurus
I play trumpet
Favorite Muppet is Gonzo
Least Favorite is the Elvis Trio
Favorite TV Show is Friends