What are your stories?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
fluffmuppet said:
Heya there. I'm Coral (no, seriously..that's my real name), but people call me corky, definitely call me *fluff* on here, or the muppet/puppet girl...

I joined this site about 4-5 or so years ago..but I was off for a year because I have a short attention span and get easily focoused on something else for a long or short period of time, but then will go back to whatever I liked before and so on and so forth..I like many things, like animation (and I'm in college for it right now), making/performing puppets, dolls, costumes, coloring pictures, making funny voice impressions and singing, acting like my crazy funny-arse self in public and around my friends, obsessing over my Swiss culture, and collecting crazy toys from the 50's, as well as the old muppets plush dolls..

People always mistake me for being albino...and once I was mistake for a wax sculpture at Madame Tussands...

I don't really have a best friend because all the "best friends" I've had in life literally go insane or something lol

I am a Canadian, but wish I lived in Switzerland.

My fingernails stopped growing at the age of 5.

I know and am friends with a few famous and semi-famous people: Don Mancini (creator of Chucky from Child's Play, and I'm good friends with his sister too!), John (K)ricfalusi (creator of Spumco/Ren & Stimpy), and Noreen Young (creator of Under the Umbrella Tree) I've also been to her house a few times as well as John K's...

I'm currently listening to Lederhosen Lucil, and I think she should be a Muppet LOL

I was born without a thyroid.

I made a Kira/Gelfling costume one Halloween, and still have it...YAY!

Halloween is the best day in the world..WOOT!

I'm very very very uh... ....what?.......... Oh yeah..VERY random...LOL

I've performed in 2 puppet shows when I used to be part of a Puppet Club..but I had to drop the club because my mom made me get a life-sucking job that I hated..but now I'm in school YAY!

I have photographic memory up to the age of 1 year old.

I guess I'm just a scatterhead with the heart of a child..and I respect people but I can also be blunt LOL depends on who though...

Hmm what else...

I don't know..there's more layers on me than an onion, but no parts are rotton... But since I dislike onions, I'm contemplating one someting else with lots of layers that won't make people cry..'cause I'm nothing like an onion...

Dangit I'm rambling on again...

*runs away*
You know John K and Noreen Young, that is so cool!

King Jim

Reaction score
I'm bobhopesite and the most best thing I love to do is I love to draw.

Kiki

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
I'm bobhopesite and the most best thing I love to do is I love to draw.
Same 'ere. And welcome back!! :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
Name: Cory You
DOB: February 8th, 1978
marital status: single, but my future hot geek/nerdy wife is out there!
hobbies: I am a cartoonist/comic creator( http://www.neoramen.com )
with dreams of having a hit cult animated show with merch sold at Hot Topic
and young people referencing lines from said show.
I have a comedy electronic band, where we sing about video games, anime,
shopping and random stuff, as well as perform shows( xenocanon.com )
I am a massive film fan(anything from indie films, foreign movies, big blockbuster action flicks, documentaries, offbeat comedies, etc)
I love electronic music, animation, anime/manga, comic books, old school
video games, giant robots, explorative thinking and creative writing,
politics, silly randomness, philoshophy, art, making stuff, etc.
Oh and I consider myself one of the world's biggest Muppet/JHC fans:smile:

religion: love: I believe in the creator/God, and that love and common sense
as well as balance is a good place to start in life. And laughter.
fave food: mexican, pizza, waffles, mangos, soy, tofu, pocky
fave drink: juice, of any kind
motto: never under estimate the power of the sandwich
What brought you here: My fervent zealous love of all things Muppety

Anything else:

Well, I hope EVERYONE here can take the small steps toward achieving their dreams and goals in life.

My three big wishes are to meet and marry my soul mate some day, whoever she is out there....to have my own animated series online/tv/or dvd with wacky merchandise and figures, and to make a movie based on my scripts.

I also hope there can be a new Muppetfest, or muppet gathering so all us silly creatures can meet up.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yeah, so I have been coming here for some little time now and just wondered what kinda general info you folks would be kind enough to share about yourselves with a rookie to this board???
I'll share anything about myself that people are willing to here about.
Age group??? 30's ( 31 to be exsat but I feel like I'm 14. )
What brought you here??? The Muppets and an HUGE interest in Jim Henson and His work.
Anything else??? What else is there? :stick_out_tongue: lol

I like to know a LITTLE about who I converse with out there!!!
I'm dreading my last year before I turn 30... And crashing into my past by collecting Muppet action figures. I couldn't tell you very many skits, nor could I tell you what happened in any specific episode, but these characters are the love of my life and I have to have em all. Heck, I'll probably wind up recording my own episodes once I have enough sets built. That sounds like me 10 years ago. I had the envie of all Muppet collectors I had a whole house filled with Muppet collectables going as far back as the 60's and 70's.
I'm a Fraggle fanatic love the Fraggles.

A hobby of mine is sculpting so I am currently trying to use that to make custom figs of unprecidented quality (if anyone has any GREAT pics of Astoria, please send em over cause I'm having trouble with her dress and hat over here-YES, I bought an extra Statler to make Astoria) at least unprecidented in my neighborhood!!! My hobbies are reading, writing fan fiction which everyone seem to HATE at the moment. lol Drawing chatting on the net with people who dosen't have the IQ of pond skum and you all know the kind I'm talling about. :smile:
Favorite Muppet is probably Gonzo or Lew Zealand, least favorite has to be Piggy. I'd take every single Muppet and even Elmo before Piggy.
My fave muppet ofcourse is Kermit, But I do like Scooter, Skeeter, Rowlf, Earnie, Big Bird, Pep Pe, Gobo, well most of the Muppets.
:smile:

Cap Backfire said:
Yeah, so I have been coming here for some little time now and just wondered what kinda general info you folks would be kind enough to share about yourselves with a rookie to this board???
Age group???
What brought you here???
Anything else???
I like to know a LITTLE about who I converse with out there!!!
I'm dreading my last year before I turn 30... And crashing into my past by collecting Muppet action figures. I couldn't tell you very many skits, nor could I tell you what happened in any specific episode, but these characters are the love of my life and I have to have em all. Heck, I'll probably wind up recording my own episodes once I have enough sets built.
A hobby of mine is sculpting so I am currently trying to use that to make custom figs of unprecidented quality (if anyone has any GREAT pics of Astoria, please send em over cause I'm having trouble with her dress and hat over here-YES, I bought an extra Statler to make Astoria) at least unprecidented in my neighborhood!!!
Favorite Muppet is probably Gonzo or Lew Zealand, least favorite has to be Piggy. I'd take every single Muppet and even Elmo before Piggy.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Well, I enjoy...what are those felt & furry things that talk...used to have their own syndicated TV variety show...oh, right, The Muppets!

What brought me here? Well, I was looking for a Muppet Show episode guide, and I stumbled here. The guides were great. Then I started lurking...er...exploring the site. Started to come to the forums and one day last week decided to become an official MC forum member.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
My story

Well, I'm 35 (just turned 35 recently, on April 27 to be exact) and I am a big fan of The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, and what they are now referring to as "oldskool" Sesame Street (heck, I even know who Will Lee is, or who he played anyway), plus many of the classic Jim Henson films like "The Muppet Movie" and "Labyrinth" ("You remind me of the babe, babe with the power...").

Other interests include classical animation (have a certificate in it), cats, cartooning, drawing, dancing (when the diabetic nerve damage in my legs and feet and the osteoarthritis in my right knee aren't acting up, anyway), 70's and 80's rock and pop music, fashion and beauty and Coca Cola collectibles.

Oh, and I'm also a Wiccan/Pagan (hope I didn't scare anyone off by admitting that, but there are still so many people in this world that are misguided about what Wicca is really about-sighs). But thats enough about me.

Patricia/cherrypotion27

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, I'm 16, soon to be a senior in HS. I started coming here cuz it's cool to talk to people that are interested in the same things as me. I work at a preschool once a week. Ummmm...... I LOVE SWINGDANCING! It's awesome. I draw a comic-strip called Dusty Shades....... My fave Muppets are Beaker, Gonzo, Animal, and Fozzie. And.... I guess that's it for now.
Wow. Doesn't sound like much has changed in the past year... Or has it? A little revision:

Well, I'm 17, soon to be a freshman in college. I've been coming here because I've met some of the coolest people I know here, and enjoy goofing around with them. (My middle name is Goofy). I work at a preschool once a week. Did I mention I LOVE SWING DANCING! (insert multiple exclamation points here). It's awesome. My fave muppets are (still) Beaker, Animal, Gonzo, and Fozzie. I am also a M*A*S*H fanatic.

And for any of you who ever have trouble guessing, I am a girl. I know, it can be confusing, especially with a somewhat masculine name like Alex. Or Al, as I sometimes prefer to be called.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Wow. Doesn't sound like much has changed in the past year... Or has it? A little revision:

Well, I'm 17, soon to be a freshman in college. I've been coming here because I've met some of the coolest people I know here, and enjoy goofing around with them. (My middle name is Goofy). I work at a preschool once a week. Did I mention I LOVE SWING DANCING! (insert multiple exclamation points here). It's awesome. My fave muppets are (still) Beaker, Animal, Gonzo, and Fozzie. I am also a M*A*S*H fanatic.

And for any of you who ever have trouble guessing, I am a girl. I know, it can be confusing, especially with a somewhat masculine name like Alex. Or Al, as I sometimes prefer to be called.
So...I take it you love swing dancing?:stick_out_tongue:

Are you still drawing your comic strip?

And I still haven't seen one episode of M*A*S*H*:embarrassed: ...but I'm working on it!:wink: