Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
crap crap crap crap crap

... I think that might be pushing it.
Dang Super, your post was full of crap! :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I know. It's an art.

... wow, that sounded weird. "I make crap an art." yikes!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
I know. It's an art.

... wow, that sounded weird. "I make crap an art." yikes!
Yeah, your art is crap! This thread is becoming entertaining!

Teheheman

Reaction score
"I make murals from my own feces"-Colin Mocherie

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*smacks hand to forehead* You guys' conversations always make me feel better! :smile: Something odd or interesting, eh?

~ I am related to JFK and Queen Victoria

~ I love puzzles of all kinds, and am usually good at them

~ I like lima beans and brussels sprouts

~ I love eating raw white onions..... I will seriously walk around at a picnic with just a plate of onions left over from the burgers

~ I have been told I look like Kirsten Dunst on multiple occasions

~ I have also been told that I have killers eyes... yeah.... a guy I worked with told me that if he were making a movie, he would want me to play the murderer because of my eyes..... I guess that's a compliment?

and that's the wonderful, boring life of Alex.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
One time my mom was making jello and a I saw some salt near by. I didn't know it was salt and thought it was for the jello so I poured some in. Then when we ate it, it tasted terrible. I was found out and forced to eat the jello.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, I found out that I get sick at the smell of any maple syrup! We were sitting in the car, eating Mickey D's for breakfast. I had my usual #3 (bec biscuit, no egg; medium Dr. Pepper, with no ice.) And mom had hotcakes with sausage. Well, we were eating in the car, because Mom has sprained a deep muscle, and has a really hard time walking. After about 5 minutes of her opening her syrup packet and eating the pancakes, the strongest smell of maple came to my nose, like whenever my Dad makes the Jimmy Dean Maple Sausage.

I wound up having to eat my breakfast sitting on the curb, because she wouldn't open the window for me.

So in short:

~ The concentrated smell of maple syrup period makes me sick to my stomach.

~ I cannot have ice in any drink that I drink, with only one exception: If the drink is hot, and I seriously want something to drink. And even then, I silently balk at ice being in it.

~ I'm terrified of pure silence. Like...I always have to have some background noise going on. Dosn't take much honestly, which is really easy...except when the power goes out. Then out comes the iPod with Muppet Music to keep me from getting scared/worried.

~ I still sleep with a blanket that was given to me when I was born. But, I don't carry it around the house or anything like that. (It's a huge blanket however. It's 3 feet square.) ...I just freak out if I realize it's missing from my bed when I go to sleep.

~ I have a bad habit of doing "running commentary" on whatever I'm watching. Kinda like with Rizzo and Gonzo in the "commentary" they did for MTI....only I love to do it when I'm watching Good Eats or any other show on TV.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
O_O What the--? What's up, Snowthy? What's wrong?

Has Timmy fallen down the well?!