We need a Fraggle Rock DVD release!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Yeah Jamie,
Thats what i thought.

Thanks Jessie.

Maybe ill just link a petition to the Petition Online Website from the Website i made ?

Anyone want to write the peice of writing that y'all have to read before you sign ?

The letter to Henson kidna thing ?

Thanks

Jessie

Reaction score
Warrick-
I'd love to write one. I'l give it a shot and if you like it feel free to use it. When do you need it done by?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jessie

As soon as you like !

Just say how it was a loved show and all that stuff.
It would make money, boost the interest in Muppets etc etc...

Thanks

Jackie

Reaction score
I absolutely NEED Fraggle Rock on DVD. If we don't preserve them now my children's children will never get to see this perfect show!

beaker

Reaction score
>>I absolutely NEED Fraggle Rock on DVD. If we don't preserve them now my children's children will never get to see this perfect show!<<

Here here! All I have are the 1993 rerelease and some hbo ones(As far as official released vhs) I can just imagien how neat itll be to finally have fr on dvd! I mean MCC and MTI are coming soon.
The Friends dvds have 10 episodes (I think) Each, so they need to make good use of the dvd media room. Im tired of just 2-3 episodes on a dvd, ugh. A dvd can hold way more than just 2 or 3 22 min. episodes!

///beaker///

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock Hippies!

Originally posted by Jackie
I absolutely NEED Fraggle Rock on DVD. If we don't preserve them now my children's children will never get to see this perfect show!
Ok, I think that all... **counts fingers** 4 of us Fraggle Rock Hippies need to organize and try to make Fraggle Rock DVDs a reality!

It's ok folks. All I have to do is take a nice, nice, nice, nice nap...

Jackie

Reaction score
In my opinion Fraggle Rock has to be the greatest kids show of all time. I mean it dealt with so many things in an ENTERTAINING way and it talked to kids as though they were adults. That is sooo quality programming!

"I know the universe is everywhere
It's full of radishes and things
It's full of air
But when I try to understand
I always wonder in despair
How wide, how far, how real...it is

And if the universe
Is made like me
It must get lonely in the dark
And ask for tea
And is there anybody here
That really knows just how to see
How wide, how far, how real...it is

The universe is real
But no one will reveal
How wide, how real...it is."

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I agree (with the exception of The Muppet Show, of course).

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
In my opinion Fraggle Rock has to be the greatest kids show of all time. I mean it dealt with so many things in an ENTERTAINING way and it talked to kids as though they were adults. That is sooo quality programming!
Oh, I agree!

I remember when I was little I was always so excited whenever I would sit down to watch an episode (and my parents loved watching it with me. "Bubba's Burger Barn" is a classic in my house). Everytime I watched an episode the excitement that I felt can only be compared to Christmas morning.

Last year in high school, many other seniors were reminiscing ("Remember this teacher from the first grade?" that kind of thing). These kind of conversations wouldn't get very far without someone saying "Remember Fraggle Rock?" (at one point I replied, "Oh yeah. In fact, I still watch it." The person actually wanted to know what channel it was on).

GET THESE EPISODES ON DVD!