1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

We need a Fraggle Rock DVD release!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Jrobert, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

2. Jessie

Jessie New Member

This guy told me his dad worked for HBO so he had all the episodes on tape, but he trasferred them to DVD and then sold them. I was so excited because he said he could sell me all 96 episodes (some of which I've never seen) on DVD. But then Henson found out and, go figure, it's illegal b/c he's changing the format instead of selling them the way they were originally. :0( So no DVDs for me. Which means we NEED to get them released on DVD. I've never ever seen the last epidose and everyone agrees the ending was great, so it's a must-see for me.
  3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Jessie

Sadly you was hit by the JOSH BUG !!

He always said his dad worked for HBO, And that he had some Fraggle Puppets and everything !

See ya
  4. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Josh Bugs

These, "Josh Bugs", are they anything like ladybugs?

Both sound rather nasty (or at least mildly annoying)...

:p
  5. BlueFrackle

6. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Josh Bugs can't give you the KISS OF DEATH!
  7. Jessie

Jessie New Member

BlueFrackle-
    I can't believe he has told other people that too! I guess it's a good thing I didn't send him money. Urgh. That still made me mad. It's like, REALLY REALLY big let down.
  8. FraggleRocked

FraggleRocked New Member

airtime?

That'd be lovely, problem is: I'd never tear myself away from my videoplayer.

Do they still get airplay on Odyssey? I remember catching them on some station last March, and being thoroughly shocked.

*sigh* methinks I'm in love with a Doozer.
  9. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

KISS OF DEATH!

:eek:

AIIIIIIEEEEEEE!

**hides**
  10. sidcrowe

sidcrowe New Member

All Fraggle Faithful

Any Fraggle Rock stuff would help our hopes for a return to the magical Rock.

If people can develop feature films based on terrible old TV shows, why is it an impossible dream
    for the Fraggles to come back?

Depending on the quality of the upcoming Henson projects, a Fraggle film may be our LAST chance
    for an fully intact classic Muppet return. The Fraggle Five can all come back.

Mmmmmm......sweeeet idea.

Sweet idea...:) :) :)
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I have never seen the Fragles except on The Muppet Family Christmas. :(

What used to happen on them. They obviously didn't bring the world peace that Jim wanted them to. Maybe we should get all the rullers to watch them. Shech.

Sooorrryyy as Animal would say.

Bye,
    Beauregard
  12. BlueFrackle

Guys,

The Petition is coming very soon !

See ya
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Where can we make a petiton for the MCC DVD? I have emailed and I plan to write some letters, but I have heard no reply.
  14. BlueFrackle

15. DaViD Boulet

DaViD Boulet New Member

Those of you signing the Fraggle Rock Petition,

PLEASE PLEASE make it clear you want the complete series on DVD and that you want the episodes in order of release.

If we don't make this point clear, we just might get our Fraggle Rock DVD in the same "best of" or "highlights" variety that we have to put up with now for the Muppet Show and South Park.

We don't want that :(

So sign it...and in your comment let Henson know you want them ALL and you want them in ORDER!!!

Go to it :)