We need a Fraggle Rock DVD release!

Jrobert

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock release?

Does anyone have an idea if anyone will ever be distributing or offering any Fraggle Rock material on DVD, as they are now with the Muppets?:confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Karen Prell and other Fraggle fans reportedly tried to rally some support for this idea last year at Muppet Fest, but I still have heard no word. I am sure it will happen sometime. When is another matter.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ive actually made a Fraggle Rock DVD Petition Website I just need to find a Petition Form HTML to put on the site.

Its all done apart from the Petition Form.

See ya

*Warrick*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Warrick-

To tell you the truth, I have not been very into the Fraggles in years (since I was a kid) until recently. Now I am really pulling for a season by season release. It would be so cool (as long as it's not from Time Life, LOL).

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie

Yeah i know, a Season by Season DVD release would do well aswell i think.

Any ideas where i can get a Petition Form HTML from ?

See ya

*Warrick*

Jara19

Reaction score
I'd love to have Fraggle Rock on DVD. I loved the show as a kid and I'm sure it will happen eventually.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's what I think too. The show was enjoyable on so many levels. I love it for nostalgic reasons along with the fact that it's a rockin' show (pun intended) and kids will love the music and such. It's a win win anyway you look at it. It would be great to see the show again. It's been years for me.

Jessie

Reaction score
Fraggle DVD

No clue about the petition format, but I'm very glad that someone is finally making one. One of my goals in life is to see the Fraggles on DVD. :0) Best of luck.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Jessie-

Well it is clear that if there is some sort of petition rolling around, there will be many signatures on it from the look of it.