1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Videos: "Kermit's Party" sponsored by Bounty Paper Towels

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Mar 22, 2012.

1. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

But in here it's clearly not a swamp. Though it'd make sense for him to use the mansion for a party (I doubt many of his friends would want to attend a party in the swamp).
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I know it's not a swamp but this is a commercial. :p Of course their not gonna shoot it in a swamp. And technically Kermit is working.
  3. LouisTheOtter Well-Known Member

I liked these. Not the best Muppet commercials ever, but still fun. And while it's true that we didn't see several favourites (Fozzie, Piggy, Rowlf, the Mayhem) I'm pleased that they were able to fit so many into each one-minute spot, especially the Chef (this may be the most interaction he's EVER had with Kermit), Gonzo, Rizzo and Statler & Waldorf.

And Pepe had a pretty funky dance going in the first one ("Chef Catastrophe"), didn't he? :rolleyes:
    Borples likes this.
  4. Drtooth Well-Known Member

It seems like a modest suburban house in a slightly higher class neighborhood rather than a mansion. But it does seem like those other PSA's... and even to some extent the Sesame Street bits where Grover's a salesman selling stuff to Kermit.

Even if they did mention it was Kermit's place (I don't think they did), it does work for the sake of the gag. Besides, a swamp is messy enough to being with.
  5. beaker Well-Known Member

What a nice surprise! I love seeing all the monsters (ESPECIALLY Carl^__^)

Though uh, slipping a pill into a punch bowl...not sure if that's very Muppety >__O
  6. catherine Active Member

lol love it, I agree with minor muppetz and Borples. They could have done more to it than what they did.
  7. Cindy Moderator

LOL! Love it! Ok, you're officially hired to write the next Muppet commercial. not that I have any say in the matter.
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

How much can you do in a min? It'd not like they had 5 mins to work with. I thought they were all great.
  9. GPrime1 Member

I'm with you on this one. As much as I enjoyed the ads, I like the potential of your idea much better!
    PanthraDion likes this.
  10. panmanthe2nd Active Member

These are great! I want MORE Muppet commercials!
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I wanna see more commercials as well! Speaking of doesnt have to do with commercials but about 2 weeks ago I was watching a show and during the commercials the pistachio one comes on with Kermit :) and I just totally squealed!!!! "no reference to Miss Piggy :p" I hadnt seen it in awhile so I was just so happy! My mom thought I was nuts "man I am making terrible Fozzie jokes today Lol!" but only a muppet fan would get so excited even if it was only 16 sec commercial. :D
    muppetfan24/7 and panmanthe2nd like this.
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Omg my terrible English!!!! That was suppose to say doesn't have to do with the bounty paper towels commercial. d( ̄  ̄)
  13. PoisonBadNews New Member

I don't really care for this, though obviously the Muppets have been able to work some incredibly funny material into a product endorsement before. Strange things happen to people who don't drink Wilkins Coffee, after all.

Now if the Swedish Chef did a promotion for Ikea's café, that is something I can see some potential in. :hungry:
  14. snichols1973 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of TGMC:

:fishy:: I got the paper towels.

I guess paper towels would come in handy if the boomerang fish ever got out of control.....:)
    PanthraDion likes this.
  15. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

And suddenly this thread that is several months old is revived again...
  16. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Its never too late, never....NEVER!!! *runs towards thread graveyard with shovel*
  17. Muppetgirl1 Member

I feel bad for Kermit he is always cleaning after everyone and always paying for the bills and top it off he is always trying to keep things running perfectly plus keeping cool while he is at it. :)
  18. Rhys Member

I love these ads, Its nice to see the muppets on tv again :D
    PanthraDion likes this.
  19. Muppetgirl1 Member

I VOTE for that :);):p