1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Video: The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray Extras

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yes I am getting that version! I can't order it till Friday though which is pay day. ><
  2. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I pre-ordered it with Sesame Old School v. 3 but it seems like Hurricane Sandy effected Amazon's shipping headquarters because I paid for two-day shipping for it to come out on release day, and well, release day is tomorrow and it hasn't shipped yet.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I had heard shipments would probably be arriving late due to hurricane Sandy. This doesn't have anything to do with MCC but when I went to Build-a Bear last Friday some stores hadn't gotten all their Christmas shipments in due to the storm.
  4. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

I usually wait for release day and buy DVDs at the store the day they come out. Stuff like this has happened to me before.
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Samsies.
  6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I'm asking for it for christmas. I'll probably buy it on my own, though. :)
  7. catherine

catherine Active Member

ok thanks for the information.
  8. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.