Video: The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Seamless branching would have been a simple solution.
Sure, if you want to have the pristine, widescreen copy you're watching suddenly switch to a fullscreen print of inferior quality. I'd rather not have this song in the movie at all than have something like that happen.

Personally, I can't stand the song because it stops the movie dead. But that's just me.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I'm only hoping we don't lose Brian Henson's terrific commentary over the fact that the extended cut isn't included!

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I love the Muppets. I love Christmas. I love The Muppets Christmas Carol. But I always disliked this scene. I usually scan past it when I watch the dvd every year, so missing this will not bother me at all.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I'm okay with the song being kept out of this latest home release even though it would be fantastic to see it both ways. I always agreed with Disney's decision to cut it from the theatrical release. However, it needs to be included as a special feature. There's no way around that. Leaving it completely out would be a slap in the face to the fans. I think we'll see it in there somewhere. Disney was so good the last film release. I trust this one will receive the same stellar treatment.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Wellllllll...looks like were gonna be owning this movie whether I like it or not because my husband has informed me he really liked MCC and says we HAVE to get it. -_-

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
To anyone interested, Amazon seems to be offering an excluse "Collector's Edition" with the Blu-ray, DVD and a digital copy (confirming the retail edition isn't a combo pack). At least they were offering it for pre-order a few hours today then it disappeared. So if it goes back up for pre-order, I'd be on the lookout for it. :smile:

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
As interested as I am in that audio commentary, I'm most likely skipping this release. No use spending $30 to get a movie you already have on DVD when you don't even have an HD-TV. :stick_out_tongue:

And while I do think there were some overreactions on here regarding "When Love is Gone" not being included - Calm down, everybody - it does seem a little silly for Disney not to throw in the extended cut, especially since it's on the DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.