Uncle Deadly WILL be in the New Muppet movie!

Luke

Reaction score
Made me laugh at the girls excited/surprised face ... as if she knew exactly who Uncle Deadly was! haha

Great news!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Or maybe we can get Brian Meehl to go back to performing. He could probably do a good Marvin Suggs (I wodner if Dr. Nobel Price's vocie might have been an impression of the character).
No... really. Look up Manny the Uncanny on youtube, and tell me there isn't some sort of parallel between the two.

cahuenga

Reaction score
Do you think that would be a possibility to have Frank oz and Jerry Nelson on the movie? I mean, looping the voice from some signature character or perform a character for a cameo?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Do you think that would be a possibility to have Frank oz and Jerry Nelson on the movie? I mean, looping the voice from some signature character or perform a character for a cameo?
I genuinely wondered that also, although I highly doubt it as its Disneys® Muppets now.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Charles Grodin was quoted as saying he doesn't want to fly 6000 miles to Las Angelas for one day of shooting.. Has the filming location even been announced? What makes him think it will be shot in L.A.? So far the only Muppet movie to have been filmed in California is The Muppet Movie. MTM was shot in New York, three of the movies were shot in England, the two made-for-tv movies were filmed in Canada, and Kerm it's Swamp Years was shot in Florida. And I don't normally associate California as a Muppet location (I usually think New York or England when I think of Muppet filming locations).

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Charles Grodin was quoted as saying he doesn't want to fly 6000 miles to Las Angelas for one day of shooting.. Has the filming location even been announced? What makes him think it will be shot in L.A.? So far the only Muppet movie to have been filmed in California is The Muppet Movie. MTM was shot in New York, three of the movies were shot in England, the two made-for-tv movies were filmed in Canada, and Kerm it's Swamp Years was shot in Florida. And I don't normally associate California as a Muppet location (I usually think New York or England when I think of Muppet filming locations).
Well obviously they would have told Grodin where the filming was when they asked him to do it... so it's safe to say it'll be in LA.

beaker

Reaction score
1. I second the Digit and Leon, and other JHH characters!

2. Given Segal seems more familiar with 70's and 80's Muppets, he almost seems to have Pepe MIA. Pepe to me is one of the main characters, and it wouldn't make sense to not have him in one of the main roles

3. We don't need Frank Oz. Eric Jaccobson in my view does an insanely amazing job with Oz' characters.

4. Muppet burnout? Thats not possible! err...ok it is possible. I have to admit after being a massive muppet nut since the early 80's, by last year I did begin to feel a wee bit burned out. But I cant imagine enough advertising saturation with this one