Uncle Deadly WILL be in the New Muppet movie!

ploobis

Reaction score
WOW! That is great news!

I'm sure Uncle Deadly will be played by Matt Vogel for this movie.

Telly

Reaction score
That's funny cuz I was just lookin at my Uncle Deadly figure the other day!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
been on facebook too much...
*gasp* He needs to be sanitized of the addictiveness of that website! Or do we call it "Insanitized" around here? :wink:

Anyway, back on subject of this thread, awesome news. Uncle Deadly is definitely one of my favorites of the more obscure characters. :scary::smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
That's awesome! Very cool to see Uncle Deadly included- it will be great if other more obscure characters (especially some of the large monsters) can make appearances too.:scary::smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Confirmation. Cuz, like, didn't they just say that somewhere else?

But it's great that we're gonna get Deadly up in this movie... but I hope there's still room for Scooter and Rowlf. We finally got them back in the public eye, and the movies haven't been the same without them.

Still want Paul Rugg to take time off Henson alt and play Marvin Suggs somewhere... trust me. If you followed his voice acting career on Animaniacs, and as Manny the Uncanny and stuff like that... you'll see what I mean.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This is good, but I hope they can encourage Disney to have them rebuild Thog.

I wonder if they're familiar with The Jim Henson Hour, so we could get the return of Digit and maybe Leon.

Still want Paul Rugg to take time off Henson alt and play Marvin Suggs somewhere... trust me. If you followed his voice acting career on Animaniacs, and as Manny the Uncanny and stuff like that... you'll see what I mean.
Or maybe we can get Brian Meehl to go back to performing. He could probably do a good Marvin Suggs (I wodner if Dr. Nobel Price's vocie might have been an impression of the character).