Unaired Dinosaurs episode descriptions

Drtooth

Reaction score
They may not have aired on ABC, but they DID run on Syndication! I've seen large amounts of these ones.

Life in the Faust Lane is about Earl's obsession with ugly collector's mugs (I think they were called J. Fred Mugs...if you get the refference). He sells his soul to a devil (who wants to sue for the use of his likeness on a can of Deviled Ham) who gives him the Ugly Sailor Mug. B.P. has a huge collection and makes Earl a little Jelous (I think) but he starts to tend to his sailor mug until his family leaves him (long story short, he hires security guards and boobytraps the house... Baby tries to break in). Realizing that his life has taken a turn for the worst, he preceded to Hades with his mug, only to find a paper that says, if not fully satisfyed, return for complete refund....

Georgie Must Die (heh heh heh.. sort of like Death to Smoochy!) Earl tries to dress up like Barney Parody Georgie (a Hippo, not a cow) and gets in huge trouble, legal wise. My memory's fuzzy... Ed Asner does the voice of Georgie, I think. Georgie is a greedy, evil fiend in reality, and plans to beam his program directly into children's heads. Earl then preceeds to expose him and beats him up (I shove you... you shove me.. you get Georgie's special Knee...)

I only saw bits of the last one once... hope it helps.