Unaired Dinosaurs episode descriptions

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
If anyone here can help me out, I need descriptions for the seven Dinosaurs episodes that were never shown in the USA. Here are the titles:

Scent of a Reptile
Earl and Pearl
Life in the Faust Lane
Variations on a Theme Park
Working Girl
Into The Woods
Georgie Must Die

I'm getting them in trades, and I'm curious to know what they're about.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I may be wrong about this, but didn't they all air? Maybe I am confused and saw them on a channel we only get here in Canada....

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
According to the Dinosaurs guide at TV Tome, they're listed as unaired. Joggy and Warrick told me they have those episodes.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Well I know from past experience alot of TV Tome's information is sometimes wrong, but I'm not sure in this case. I do know that there are no "unaired" episodes. Any episodes that might not have been seen during the original ABC run would have been later broadcast on cable (we had them on Family Channel here - I think Disney aired the series in the U.S.).

I'm 95% sure I watched the final episode of Dinosaurs on ABC, so it seems odd they would bother to air the finale but skip seven other episodes. The show was airing very erradically in the U.S. with very little promotion by that point, so it's possible shows aired without some people realizing.

Does anyone know for sure? Warrick maybe?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Sorry, I dont know for sure which episodes were and were not aired in the US.

I do know that Disney Channel UK has been airing the show ever since it first came out, And now they just started the run again. So Season Two is on now, And im recording 'em.

Earl and Pearl: Earl's sister, Pearl comes to visit she leads Robbie and Sharlene a stray by telling them to come watch her sing in the club rather than doing there homework. Earl likes Pearl as much as he likes Ethyl in the beginning, But by the end they both realise that they really love eachother. Awww !

Thats the only title i know for sure, But i found this Dinosaurs Episode Guide, Hope it helps !

see ya

Super Scooter

Reaction score
.... Lucky UK... snotty...

:smile:

It's kind of weird to hear Disney Channel playing Dinosaurs again. Especially when you consider in the US it's a 24 hour Lizzie McGuire channel...

That's pretty cool, though. Dinosaurs on Disney. Cool.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
None of the 7 above mentioned titles are on that guide. But thanks anyway, Warrick.

I remember watching the series with my family on a weekly basis, and Changing Nature was the last new episode we ever saw. What a grim way to end a great series. :frown: :cry: :embarrassed:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
What was Changing Nature? I know the series was (at least supposed to) end with Earl causing the extinction of the Dinosaurs. Was that it?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
What was Changing Nature? I know the series was (at least supposed to) end with Earl causing the extinction of the Dinosaurs. Was that it?
Yes that was it. It was actually quite good to make a ending like that, even though it was a bit sad.
And Earl did not do it on purpose it just sort of happened

Super Scooter

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
And Earl did not do it on purpose it just sort of happened
Yeah, I know. He wouldn't do it on purpose.

It actually sounds like the perfect ending to a show about Dinosaurs! I suppose the 7 unaired episodes take place before that.