TV Alert: Muppets on NBC's America's Got Talent Wednesday September 10, 2014

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Muppets are returning to NBC's America's Got Talent on Wednesday September 10. This will be a very special appearance with the whole cast scheduled to appear.

America's Got Talent is nearing it's season finale next week and airs on NBC on Tuesdays and Wednesdays beginning at 9 eastern, 8 central. This will be the Muppets third appearance on the show since 2007.

If you saw the Muppets appearance, please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I honestly hope someone can grab this and upload it somewhere tomorrow. I can't watch it on TV, because my parents are being majorly rude, and all the streams I try won't work correctly. I did grab the Muppet Show theme from the stream though, so I guess that's a minor plus.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It was fantastic. The best part was Heidi Klum, Mel B, and Miss Piggy singing It's Raining Men, one of the most well-known songs of all time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
For anyone who missed it.. I found this on YouTube.

It seems to be available around 11PM. :smile:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I liked it okay. The opening made me want a real Muppet Show!

The writing, however. Who writes this stuff? Just stale, stale, stale. The Muppets are much funnier than this. Only the Titanic joke made me laugh and that's an old one. Disappointed in that, but loved seeing the Muppets in prime time. Just please Disney - get some better writers on this sort of stuff.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I haven't seen the full episode yet so I can't really post my thoughts but from those two videos it looks awesome! Especially the opening!