Tough Pigs Troubles

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey,
I haven't been able to access the forum, over there, for quite some time, though I have a Delphi account, and have, quite often, in the past. I've e-mailed Danny, 3 times, with no luck. If anyone here, who also goes there, could help me to let him know that I just get a page stating "There was a problem opening this page. Try again in a few minutes." and that I really want to participate, over there, especially with the announcement of a screenind in the city, I'd be very grateful. Thanks a lot, and take care.

-Squigiman

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
So this is happening to others. I thought I got kicked out for some reason.

G-MAN

Reaction score
That is sort of like what happened to me over here. we got a new computer with Windows XE installed on there along with AOL 9.0, when my name was no longer on the page. I tried getting an e-mail sent to change my password, and I only got back just recently when a confirmation showed up in my spam files.

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Now for 3 days it's been saying it's reached its bandwidth limit.... what gives?

Jeremy

muppettracy

Reaction score
toughpigs has been down again for the past couple days. theyve got to get their act together with all these site problems. doesn't make me want to go back.

Beth C

Reaction score
That's really strange, as I was on there yesterday, reading some of the Anthology on Kermit/Piggy on different talk shows.

I couldn't access it today, though.

Weird. Maybe I broke it. :eek:

~Beth C

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I have not had any problems accessing the site during the past week...any problems with the forum are caused by Delphi and they're not really Danny's fault.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I think Tough pigs is a great forum although I don't go there often. I just find it a bit hard and the forum is managed by Delphi and it has ads. I have my own host account and can have forums on there with many different types of forum software. Maybe Toughpigs should get something like that, then they would have full control of the forum without having to worry about Delphi. Its not expensive either.

Ryan

Reaction score
No way. As long as Danny can keep it at Delphi, he will. And he should. It's so homey there, like the old Delphi days.