Tough Pigs Troubles

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It was only a suggestion. It would be like moving out of a house you've lived at for ages.
if delphi changed their whole layout it would be like a new forum though.

Ryan

Reaction score
Sorry, gotta disagree. I doubt it'd be different. Layout wise yes. But it wouldn't change any other way. MC only became different because it had been changing at the end of the Delphi days. It had started then.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
The forum's been working fine. It's the actual Tough Pigs web site that's been screwy.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I can't really say much about that because I havent been a member of TP for long. Its a great forum, I just find it hard to use sometimes, I just need to get used to it because its different to MC.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
This is off-topic, but Muppetsdownunder, for a minute I thought you were Phil and you were talking favorably about the TP Forum! But I was just looking at your Kermit avatar and not your screen name and got confused.

OK, carry on...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I always accessed the forum via the homepage of TP; who's got a link to the forums over there? Post here, please.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I went through (on this computer) muppets.scarecroe.com. If you're asking about the actual address for the TP Forum, I don't know...nice avatar, by the way.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
This is off-topic, but Muppetsdownunder, for a minute I thought you were Phil and you were talking favorably about the TP Forum! But I was just looking at your Kermit avatar and not your screen name and got confused.

OK, carry on...
Thats a classic, lol! I forgot I did that, you may notice im not the only on MC today with that avatar!
Ive been confused myself today. Keep in mind what day it is!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Thats a classic, lol! I forgot I did that, you may notice im not the only on MC today with that avatar!
Ive been confused myself today. Keep in mind what day it is!
OH...oh. Now I get it...I feel stupid.

Beth C

Reaction score
Well, now Tough Pigs seems to have vanished all together.

When I try to get in, I get something that says Network Solutions - This site is under construction and will be coming soon.

What's up with that??

~Beth C