to those keeping track...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Spy Stuff

Originally posted by kansasteen14
so what are they?
Trust us, your'e better off not knowing..........
The Muppet Mafia would come after you. Those of us with this knowledge are in terrible risk, as are our families.
I am surprised the moderators have let it go this far withoiut deleating the messages.

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
No variants fro series 3?

Hey Ken,
When you say no variants for series 3 other than Zoot repaint, does that include, no Rowlf Tux or Scooter Superhero?
Just wondering,
-Artie

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think is was stated that Palisades wants to release figure exclusives in mis-matched series in the future so I'd say that Rowlf (and possibly Scooter) would come out in 4 or 5. Just my guess. It really would be smarter that way, but I think those guys have been a lock for quite some time. This is not counting the repaints of course.

dr. gorry

Reaction score
i have a confession,i am a *deep breath* completist.*mc-ers
gasp*i mean my older brother loves these figures and tells me "the exclusives are not going to make your collection any better than the regular ones will",and my mom is dying because well lets see,um each time a new exclusive comes out,$7 comes out of her wallet and there currentley being(to me)5 series 1 exclusives

dr.teeth
hair piggy
invisible beaker
vc beaker
tux kermy

my mom is thinking less and less of getting me a b-day present.lol.
now i don't want mispackaged beaker or luchbox kermit,just the above.and well series 2 will be a fatal blow so to speak with

vacation fozzie
vacation fozzie 2
invisible fozzie
floyd repaint
crash gonzo

now i have c-gonzo on pre-order and i'll get IS foz through my b-day,and i will order a series 2 case so there's a floyd leaving only 2 left for me to get.ha!lilly you though you and horn could kill this completist but he struck back!:big_grin: lol.

and i still have to get muppet labs!!!!:eek:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by dr. gorry
...now i have c-gonzo on pre-order and i'll get IS foz through my b-day,and i will order a series 2 case so there's a floyd leaving only 2 left for me to get.ha!lilly you though you and horn could kill this completist but he struck back!:big_grin: lol.
Yeah Gory, by giving them all your matress burning money you are sending a strong message LOL
I am joking of course.
You crack me up

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I'll get you yet gorry...and your little dog too!!!!

I think you may be the only 11 year old kid who calls me Lilly. That is funny. Hope to meet you someday, you going to SDCC?

dr. gorry

Reaction score
matress burning?nah,too cold.now i get an allowance for just sittin on my butt all day.that's money even i can make.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Some count the two colors of Vaca Foz as a variant of a variant. Technically I guess it is, but I don't consider it to be. Don't get me wrong you can if you want. The intent there was to give you all a choice. Which color do you like best? The uber-completist may think they must have both, but you don't gotta. Same fig completely. IN fact, some uber-completists (and I do get it because I have done some uber-completing in the past<<<

no variants in series 3? Ack. but yeah, welcome to the land of uber completists on here. The giveaway fully invisable beaker tho is a variant wouldnt some of you agree? I mean Kermit in lunchbox is the exact kermit, and mini lunchbox you can buy seperately. And if ya wanna get finicky there is two vacation variants...so vacation fozzie.a, and vacation fozzie.b!

so if youre an uber completist, the variants have already equelled the regular figureso_0