to those keeping track...

beaker

Reaction score
Ok all you obsessive compulsive hardcore Muppet palisades completists...very soon youll be having to deal with nearly 2 dozen figures/variants...now Ive seen posts on here and elsewhere about some people feeling compulsed to absoultely have every single variant. so here we go...

kermit
tux kermit
kermit industry in lunchbox
piggy
eb long hair piggy
dr. teeth
WW dr. teeth variant
bunsen
beaker w/ playset
VC beaker in box
mislabeled VC beaker in poly bag
inivisable industry giveaway beaker
fozzie MFS vanishing variant
vacation fozzie type a
vacation fozzie type b(toyfare only)
fozzie
gonzo stunt
gonzo eb exclusive w/ goggles
crazy harry
floyd
animal w/ playset
animal w/ blackshirt unproduced variant prototype
patrol fozzie unproduced prototype
rowlf resin sculpt prototype

so, if youre name is ken lilly you have access to 24 variants/figures. if your joe schmoe mc poster, you have access to less than half at this moment:wink:

so anyone still compulsed to have to have every single one?
better get a job at palisades!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think it has been established that Patrol Fozzie would not be coming out this year and may take a few waves after that to reemerge. You also forgot about the Floyd repaint that will be short-packed in each case. Also - to be more specific, the Rowlf will come out in wave 3.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I think it has been established that Patrol Fozzie would not be coming out this year and may take a few waves after that to reemerge. You also forgot about the Floyd repaint that will be short-packed in each case. Also - to be more specific, the Rowlf will come out in wave 3<<<

Yes, but didnt we spot Patrol Fozzie somewhere in a photo pic of Palisades' office. So he does exist, as does a sculpt of Rowlf. Hey, just trying to get into the crazed mentality of super ultra hardcore completism^_^ Aw, yes, the Floyd repaint. heh

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
But what does your list mean? We know what's coming up till wave three. :confused: Is it simply a list of wht has been shown?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>But what does your list mean? We know what's coming up till wave three. Is it simply a list of wht has been shown?<<<

My list is in reponse to those inevitable compulsive completists out there who must absolutely have every single Muppet Palisades figure out there. It was too illustrate how silly that notion is, as really only Ken and his staff truly have access to all available figures/prototypes.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Still don't get it. So it was a joke? :confused: I must be very blond :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Still don't get it. So it was a joke? I must be very blond<<<

Oh...no its a list of everything out there, kind of a point to show how impossible it is to be a true completist. Jamie, what's the number one thing on MC as of the last year? Non stop figures posting. So now that the collecting has begun, this list is to show just how much of a task it'd be unless your name ends in Lilly or Horn to have them all.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
>>>Still don't get it. So it was a joke? I must be very blond<<<

Oh...no its a list of everything out there, kind of a point to show how impossible it is to be a true completist. Jamie, what's the number one thing on MC as of the last year? Non stop figures posting. So now that the collecting has begun, this list is to show just how much of a task it'd be unless your name ends in Lilly or Horn to have them all.
But Cory - most people here HAVE them all, well all the ones you mentioned that actually exist outside of the toy company. I think the non-stop figure posting has ensured that.

Luke
*also feeling blonde*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ahhh. I get you. I draw the line right before the mislabeled Beaker. I just don't see it as part of the Palisades line. Just doesn't make much sense to me, but more power to the people who are paying for a label. LOL

beaker

Reaction score
>>>But Cory - most people here HAVE them all, well all the ones you mentioned that actually exist outside of the toy company. I think the non-stop figure posting has ensured that<<<

I'd have to disagree. A lot, including me still dont have any of the Beaker variants(and beaker being my fave character, heh)
Outside of the company there are still a few variants and such a lot of people still havent been able to get. Hopefully that will change with the collector's club tho!^_^