Tickle Me Elmo 10th Anniversary Edition

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm just saying that somtimes it takes a whils to warm up to things. One minute kids dont like somthing, the next, thay do.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I agree, the one's for charity are great, but the one's for personal gain are just worng

I think thats a great Idea Bear. But it would be nice if they havd some kind of consideration like that.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I second that IlikeMuppets, great idea Bear!!

I got one today, but only just. About an hour later they were all sold out. It was really great to see that everyone only got one doll though. Guess the snipers stayed away from my Wal*Mart, good!

I don't have any kids yet, but if we ever do, I'm sure the little bugger will just LOVE Elmo (I don't especially care for him, but I'm not blind to his appeal for the younger kids and Sesame enthusiasts), so I want them to have that toy.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I haven't taken mine out of the box, but I did watch the CNN video. Pretty funny when he's saying: "Can't -- stop -- laughing!!!"

Good stuff.
:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...$5,000,000...

$5,000,000 for an Elmo doll...

This...This is insane...I...Wow...I really don't know what to say here...Just...Wow...

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Eh, i can see alot of people are upset. But in the collector's point of view... this WILL be a rare toy once Christmas comes along. I bought one of the last 6, my mother bought two. One for my newphew... I bought him a little giggle ball with Elmo and Cookie's face on either side, i think hes going to like it... probably not as much as me though lol.

Anyway... the other one she bought was to make the money back. I'm planning to get one too, and make double, only to look at it as i got mine for free. I'm planning on going back to Wal-Mart when i can, and buy one so that i may resell it when theres none on the shelves in Dec. I'll have a cheal price, but if it gets high... i won't mind... thats out of my control really. I'll def start it at its reg price though, not $5,000,000.

I honestly don't think you can really blame the people for the price getting higher. THats the price they wanted to pay. I do think its crazy for them to start out at an alarming price, but if they start it low and it gets high, thats not their fault.

So, if i start it at its reg price, am i going to look like a bad guy around here?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I dont mean to come across as rude and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesnt being a colector involve holding on to something for loge periods of time because you lve it, and mayye even passing it down to someone you love one day. because it is of inportance and value?

If not, or if there's more to it, I guess I have some things to learn about Collecting.