This Made Me Laugh...

Luke

Reaction score
This is all kinda true - i even hate my name coming up in credit rolls in shows i know friends, family or worse - past friends are going to likely be watching. It's just you get this feeling that everybody knows what the heck you are currently doing for work - if you have a bad year and end up doing 'puppet dial-a-date' you can't hide it - the whole country knows. I think if i end up having a real big hit show of my own i'll use an alias or something. When i used to floor manage long time ago various presenters used to drag me onto camera and the next day you'd get all your friends ribbing you about it. Pah !

I guess i kinda have a wierd childhood, but probably not as wierd as some people. I'm making up for that now though !

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"Why? They all had weird childhoods."

The man speaks truth. I suppose there's hope for me yet! LOL!

It is true. People behind (or, in this case, below) the camera are there because they like anonymity. That's one of the many reasons I want to become a puppeteer. Always wanted to be in movies, but am too shy to get in front of the camera. Besides, puppets are just so much fun.

Also why I want to be a director.

But, as I'm sure many of you have guessed, I've had a weird childhood. Seems so many of us on here have. Well, except Byron, but now look at him! *shudder*:eek: :embarrassed:

"When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not. Hmmm?"

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by RockSTAR girl
hahaha, hey, where did you find this article?

( i mean what was the paper?)
This article appeared in the June 9, 1980 (wow, that's older than me!) edition of The Washington Post.

I wasn't around back then. Maybe there was a real problem of people pretending to be Muppeteers when in real life they were accountants or something...

:wink:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
And speaking of things that make me laugh, I noticed that if you do an internet search using the phrase "how to stop shine on your face", my site is one of the first sites on the list.

This amuses me...

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Oh, I can imagine someone, (someone like me), going on the internet to look up some kind of dermatology question, and then ending up getting TOTALLY distracted once they find Emmy's site..... ("OOH!!! Richard Hunt website!!!!")
And, um, yeah, I'm a Muppeteer, too...... :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
And, um, yeah, I'm a Muppeteer, too...... :halo:
Why it's funny you should mention that, Manda, because I am a Muppeteer also!