This is so strange.....

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm convinced that Minnesota is nothing BUT snow, all year around.

Daniel

BEAR

Reaction score
Well, I'm in California, the state with just about every type of climate imaginable. Unfortunately, I live in the area that doesn't get snow. If I want snow, I have to go to it. The last time it snowed in the LA area was years ago.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Typically yes, we should be covered in snow by now, but we're bone dry! I don't know why, I really want it to be snowy, I actually like it! Oh well. It's cold enough to snow, it's just not doing it. It's sunny instead. There's a chance we'll get some this weekend though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Wow!

This part of New York hasn't gotten any good snow storms for five years. And this is New York! We're known for our snow!

Hope everything's okay there, by the way.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
That's awesome! Actually, friend moved to Oklahoma not too long ago, so she's been telling me all about the fun I've been missing out on here in Cali.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to love snow when I was little, mainly because school was out, hehe! But the older I get, the more I can't take it, it drives me nuts, haha!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I used to love snow when I was little, mainly because school was out, hehe! But the older I get, the more I can't take it, it drives me nuts, haha!
Have you been hanging around my dad lately?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
The older I get, the more I love snow (that's a WHOLE lotta love)

Teheheman

Reaction score
Snow does suck. Especially with the news. People wouldn't be that freaked if the news didn't treat a dusting of snow like it was BlizzardWatch 2006. You have 20 minutes of Weather and the reporters freezing their butts off in the cold at the place where they keep the salt trucks, and people automatically freak and think that this is gonna be the BIGGEST STORM EVER!!!! That and some people freak anyways because it's snow. We, in cincinnati, call it the "Dirty S-word" but it's rediculous people buying 20-lb bags of rock salt for a dusting, and then the next dusting they buy another bag, it's like "What did you do with the other bag?" "Oh, I put it in a salt shaker and had some with dinner" Sorry, had to vent.

Daniel