They're finally getting married.....

Katzi428

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Yep, it's Nate, you got it right. :wink: Three days and counting boys and girls! Getting excited! :excited:
WHEW! I was hoping I got it right!:smile: And I'm excited for you!

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm so excited for you, Beth! I know it will be a wonderful day. My best to you and your future husband.:excited:

peachesncream

Reaction score
congratulations.enjoy your reception.i spent most of mine taking pictures and over a year later STILL don't have them.long crazy story.best wishes.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The best advice I got about my wedding was, "Don't feel obligated to converse with everyone there." In other words, make your rounds to say 'hi' and 'thank you', but remember; it's your day and everyone elso understands that too.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
YEAY!!! :smile:

How exciting! I have almost exactly a year to go for mine! (June 2, 07 and counting!)

Oh I hope its a wonderfuly special day for you. Best of luck to the both of you. Remember, relax, have fun, this is YOUR day. If something does go wrong, you more than likely WILL laugh about it later, so why not then? it will just make the story that much more unique! :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the well wishes everyone! I think this will be my last post until I get back next Saturday. :cry: But, I'll be back before you know it and I hope to have pictures to share and stories to tell. I love you all so much and I'll miss you like crazy! Hugs to you all!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'll be thinking of you in my prayers Beth and Bill promises to pray for your marriage also.:smile: :wink:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
How exciting! May your marriage bring you all the happiness you can bear! I've passed the 20-year mark myself, and a good relationship only deepens and strengthens over time. Have a wonderful wedding.
(And don't forget the "sweet negligee," either!
Ru (Catherine)

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Gee Leah, you didn't really help the nerves much! I'm talking about mine, not Beth's. Here I was Beth going to ask you if you were nerveous, and I realized I was for some reason! *smile*
sorry, not my intention to stress you out! i just couldnt help drawing on my own experience, i guess i just wish i could have 'let go' and left the (pointless, stupid) worrying until another day. after all said and done, my wedding was the best wedding ive ever been to... *giggles*

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean! It seems like nothing ever goes as planned, and accessive worrying can ruin yorr whole day.

On another note:

Today's the day! *singing* What a morning, it's Beth's wedding day...