They're finally getting married.....

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yep, I can hear the penguin chorus now! All right, I felt it was time to make a thread about this since it is almost upon me! Next Saturday, May 27th at 2:00 pm CDT I will be getting married! I feel like it was only yesterday that I posted here that I had gotten engaged! Anyway, it's getting so exciting and it's crazy that it's almost here!

Since it is coming up so quickly, I'll be pretty busy over the next week and may not be posting as much. I am going to try and crank out a couple more chapters of my Fraggle Story before I'm gone though. Then from Friday, May 26th through Sunday, June 4th I'll be away for the wedding and honeymoon. We're going to be spending a week up in Itasca State Park. It's just beautiful there, I can't wait.

I may also have some very exciting news about a possible new job for me as well, but I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.

So, I just wanted to let everyone know what's going on, when I'll be around and when I'll be gone. I'm also looking for someone for my dormies to stay with in Muppet College Dorms, so if anyone would like a couple of Fraggle Roomies please let me know!

Thanks for the love and support over the last year as I've made my preparations! Big hugs especially to Ziffel, Vic Romano, Sara, Lisa, Ryan, Ed, Marty (Bill Bubble Guy), D'Snowth, Beau, Kevin, Kathy, Dan, and so many others who have rejoiced with me and sent well wishes! I love you all very much and wish you all could be there! I hope to have pictures up at some point. :smile:

Beth

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Woop! I'll be thinking of you babe. Hope you enjoy every second of your big day :smile::smile:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Congradulations!!!!!!!!!! God bless you!!!!!!!

Cause somebody's getting married today!!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS BETH!!!!

I hope everything goes well, and that you two can get hitched without a hitch!

**giant hugs**

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Did I miss them? Am I late?
No, they'll be here any minute.
Oh boy, we can hardly wait!!!

Isn't this exciting!!
It's the wedding of the year!!!
But can't we start without them?
No we can't until they're here!

They're finally getting maarrried now....

Continue the song someone!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
:sing: She'll make him happy....

Hey Beth! Congratulations, and whoooo! How scarey and exciting! My sister is getting married in about 4 weeks so I know what a rush it'll be between now and then! May all fraggley goodness be with you on the day! And we look forward to having you back, even if you have, like, one or two other little comitments. :stick_out_tongue:

Bea:zany:{Do you Mr Cole take this cat to be your lawfuly wedded...oh, wrong thread}regard

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:smile: May God bless your union with your husband to be Beth.
Peace be with both of you in the name of Jesus Christ:halo:

Thanks so much for your Christian friendship. It livens my spirit and I will pray for you both.