The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

muppets2

Reaction score
Ah, the wonders of Spirit Week. Mine's next week, but in case ya wanted to know:

Monday: PJ DAY! :excited:

Tuesday: Class Colors. Freshman= PINK.
Wednesday: Detective Day-- Dress like secret agent/dective :big_grin:

Thursday: Decades Day-- Doesn't indicate which, I'm thinking 70s-80s. :cool:

Friday: Green & White Day

Tomorrow, though, I pledge to finally clean my closet!
that should be a challenge (mine is so messy i cant make it through)lol

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Hmm...not sure about what school spirit week will be this year, but as for what I'm doing tomorrow, school: a test in band but hopefully no homework. At least the American Revolution test was moved to Friday. Why isn't Jim Henson's birthday one of those days you celebrate by staying home from school? Either way, one of my friends and I will probably be "meep"ing and doing Muppet impressions the whole day. :smile::big_grin::sympathy:

muppets2

Reaction score
Hmm...not sure about what school spirit week will be this year, but as for what I'm doing tomorrow, school: a test in band but hopefully no homework. At least the American Revolution test was moved to Friday. Why isn't Jim Henson's birthday one of those days you celebrate by staying home from school? Either way, one of my friends and I will probably be "meep"ing and doing Muppet impressions the whole day. :smile::big_grin:
cool too bad you couldnt put that on youtube...........:cry:

muppets2

Reaction score
if that were possible i would throw a party

"everyone comes to my house and partys"

muppets2

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm cooler online too...In real life, I'm a major nerd.
im not really a nerd im in the B class at school but i act like i am A class (but i do get all A's if that is a nerd tell me if it is not)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
im not really a nerd im in the B class at school but i act like i am A class (but i do get all A's if that is a nerd tell me if it is not)
Hmm...I'm not really an expert on high school/junior high labels, but I think that qualifies. It also depends a bit on personality. (My nerdiest quality is probably that I like to do long division during free time in class)