The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

Nick22

Reaction score
i will go to school, then stress out because i am planning for a bunch of my friends to meet at this park, and it's more work and stress then you'd think.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Work work work, then maybe doing some writing or something. I haven't done that in a while.

Daniel

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Just like every other terrible Monday: school, school, and more school. :stick_out_tongue:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Looks like we both share the same evil fate for tomorrow. Here's hoping we don't get too much homework.

muppets2

Reaction score
nope i already have homework but its easy (my math teacher is nice but gives too much homework:mad:)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
(my math teacher is nice but gives too much homework:mad:)
We occasionally get homework in math, but it's usually what you don't finish in class. Our teacher also walks us through everything, which is good if you don't understand it, but if you know what to do, then it goes by too slowly.
I would be in advanced math but both that class and intermediate band are during the same class period, so it was either regular math or quit band, and I love playing clarinet too much to quit band class.

muppets2

Reaction score
my teacher goes over stuff too but i am not good at math im in advanced in english so english is just too easy and math is a challenge

APRena

Reaction score
Ah, the wonders of Spirit Week. Mine's next week, but in case ya wanted to know:

Monday: PJ DAY! :excited:

Tuesday: Class Colors. Freshman= PINK.
Wednesday: Detective Day-- Dress like secret agent/dective :big_grin:

Thursday: Decades Day-- Doesn't indicate which, I'm thinking 70s-80s. :cool:

Friday: Green & White Day

Tomorrow, though, I pledge to finally clean my closet!