The Story Builders (HV)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is :laugh:ing from ':busy:'s "help" as co-navigator while Kelly's on the phone... Mostly because I'm the same when my mom's on the line with her closest friend and it's just common to have a conversation stemming off of that.

My fave line... Pin: Can you tell us how to get to Sesame Street?

*Notices Angie is on her way, ready to save the day!
More please? *Leaves popcorn with salt and pepper and that garlicky butter liquid.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. Between quasi-mandatory overtime and stressful issues lately, I just haven't had the time to update. I haven't abandoned this story. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for letting us know. There's been some hubbub over that heated exchange between the not-punny pundants and Kermit & Piggy's reactions. Then there's the outcry over not allowing the song performance which will cause MCR to air it continuously during the ceremony later tonight.
*Wonders what Kelly will choose to be, a Muppet, a man, a very manly Muppet, or a Muppet of a man, or if she'll join the fellow forum females in cursing the song's lyrics for not providing "woman" as one of the choices.

Yep... Lots going on in the land where frogs can dream and pigs will fly and furry creatures hide in the holes behind our houses' walls. Let us know if you need/want help with stuff.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL, I'm not offended by the lack of estrogen in that song. It's two guys singing it. Only if Mary had been part of it would the omission be glaring, but she's the most comfortable with her identity, so she can't really participate in a character song about wembling over identity.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, Mary seems to be the most self-assured of the main trio. It's just that the comments (at least the early ones) in that thread were funny to me. That, and it was worth it for Gary to have stood her up cause we got one of the best songs at that moment, if only they hadn't shortened it though.
*Excited to get the movie when released next month, not sure which copy to get to get all the extras since I'm in the group who'd just want the single DVD/two-disc set if that got me the movie and the extras.