1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

The Sixth Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2010

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Just sent mine in!

2. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Mine's in now.So you don't need to tar & feather me!:)
    (Prawnster?See my PS please & 10Q?)

3. PurpleHonker

PurpleHonker New Member

NOOO! :concern:

C'mon people, muppets, whatevers...! I voted. Now you vote too. It's not hard. It's more like FUN! Have some FUN!

4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Three days left to vote! And... I'm sorry to say it, but at this rate it's looking like the awards won't be happening due to such a low, low turn out. I don't know for sure though... but unless we see a rise in votes soon, I'm not going to waste everybody's time. :smirk: We still don't even have twenty ballots...

5. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

:( :(

6. theprawncracker

Alright gang, the final decision has been made...

The Awards are NOT canceled! :excited: That's right, we're still on track to have the award ceremony next Sunday, February 28. Keep an eye on this thread for more info as the date draws nearer!

7. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Yay! I need something to keep my spirits up. :)

8. theprawncracker

If anyone else wants to vote, I'm accepting last minute ballots up until the end of tomorrow! So get those votes in PLEASE!

9. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Got a question. When you say thoughtful, do you mean kind or thought-provoking?

10. theprawncracker

Kind. ...I think. :p No, yes. Definitely kind. Because informative is meant to mean thought-provoking sort of I think.

...Man, I'm good at definite answers. ;)

11. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Sent in my votes last night, although I didn't do all catigories. I think this is the first year I've actually voted!
    :busy: