1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Sixth Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2010

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jan 18, 2010.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Dunno Mr. Snowths... Take it up with Pretty in Pink over there. *Makes a waving arm gesture.

*Disappears while speaking: Then again, some questions are better left unanswered.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yay! I have regained complete control of my account!

Man... I had no idea how twisted Seymour really was... he must be so completely jealous of his twin brother, Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Man... thanks to this guy, I'll probably get kicked out of the committee for asking him to host. :(

3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Time is running out! :eek: There's just under two more weeks to cast your votes for the Muppet Central Forum Awards! I promise you, you're not going to want to miss out!

4. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Man oh man. Would you believe this is only the first time I've noticed this thread? The very moment time ran out for voting. :o

Never mind. I'm sure it will be a wonderful ceremony. I can't wait. :)

5. theprawncracker

Time hasn't run out at all, Marty! There's still PLENTY of time to vote!

6. Bill Bubble Guy

I had been going by the deadline for e-mailing ballots, but if I can still vote I'll send mine in.:)

7. theprawncracker

The deadline isn't until February 20th. Don't worry. :D

8. What if you missed it? Is that cool? ...Heh-heh...?

9. theprawncracker

No one has missed anything... The ballot is on the first page of this thread and we're accepting emailed ballots up until the 20th. Send away!

10. Do I, uh, have to? I haven't really been paying much attention to current forums lately...so...yeah...

11. theprawncracker

Well... I GUESS you don't have to... *puts away hot tar and feathers* But you'll miss all the fun! :p

12. Oh, well, there's always next year! Heh-heh... Right? :concern:

Well, I'll see if I can...

13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me? GIVE me those! *grabs tar and feathers and chases after everyone* Vote! Vote ye! Avast ye stand forth and vote!

14. Oh, dear... :eek:

15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

You don't have to vote every category. I know I won't be able to. :o

16. Bill Bubble Guy

Don't feel bad about it. I barely know what to vote in myself. I've been visiting the boards but haven't really been quite as in with it as I was before so to speak.:)

17. Good to know I'm not the only one! :)

18. theprawncracker

Dear oddly-curvaceous mustachioed man,
    The committee is officially in session about this matter and a decision will be made as soon as possible. We'll contact you via exploding carrier pigeon as soon as we know the results!
    With moderate indifference,
    The Muppet Central Forum Awards Committee Chair
    (Dictated but not read.)
    (Scratch that... I just read it. WHAT were you THINKING?)

19. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Who said anything about thinking?

20. theprawncracker

Okay gang, here's the rub... we only have twelve ballots submitted for this year's awards. Half of those only have votes for five or less awards. I'm afraid if we don't get a significant increase in votes by next Saturday (the 20th), we're going to have to cancel the awards...

Now I don't want that, I doubt you want that... so... let's vote! :D