The RHLC!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
it's a gift store, kinda hard to explain but at the same time not [if that makes sense] it's got a lot of novelty things and high end expensive stuff, it's an interesting mesh, you can but shirts and aprons with joke phrases on it, but everythings pricie. that kinda discribs where i live too lol, everyones [accept for myself and my friends] upper middle class, so they don't mind paying 75$ for a shirt. the fraggle stuff wasn't too bad, 25$ plus tax [in comparison to the other prices i mean] on one hand it'd be neat to own the whole set, on the other hand i'm miserable in my job so i've been questioning my life including why i like childish things... then i watch an episode of TMS or FR and remember why :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, yeah - I find that TMS and FR are good to watch when I need to put the world back into some kind of perspective, which is fairly frequently. And let's face it, the Muppets are much more intelligent and well-written than most of the shows on television these days.
During one of the behind-the-scenes interviews, someone, I think it was Jocelyn Stevenson, said that some people would claim that FR was too intelligent or deep for young children, that it needed to be dumbed down. She disagreed, of course - she said that children can and do understand all the complexities in the show. Good call, Jocelyn.

Had the weirdest dream last night (actually, probably early this AM). The Muppet crew was filming some kind of movie, and it involved a night-driving scene - actually near where I live. The Muppets were riding in some vehicle - sometimes it's an ambulance, sometimes it's this snazzy red convertible. It kept changing - the only constant was that Crazy Harry was at the wheel. :crazy:

Anyway, during the scene, they get stopped by the local police, who aren't aware that they're doing a movie and that they've got all the permits and stuff. So it takes some serious smooth-talking on the part of Richard Hunt and Jerry Nelson (mostly Richard) to clear things up. :wink:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
lol, sounds like fun, and rather true :wink: recently, it seems everyone i run into are huge muppet fans, see i have spent the last two years hiding this fact from the general populous because a close friend of mine always made fun of me for liking puppets, but we've had a bit of a falling out, so i don't care too much anymore, and it seems everyone on the planet except him loved them, makes me happy :flirt:

oh, the other night i was talking to an old friend and we got on the topic of muppets and i told her about the new movies, she flipped, it was so much fun watching her reaction.

not sure if people noticed, but it seems Jim Henson's memorial has been taken down from youtube, made me kinda sad to see that [hopefully it's back up now] well, i have to take a bus to get to my job, as i was staring out the window a bird flew by and i could hear Richard's words, made me smile however corny it may be :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, FINALLY!

Oh um, heh, hi everyone, looks like I finally got my username issues figured out and I'm able to post again. Sorry for disapearing for awhile but hopefully I can get into the swing of things again. : )

Great dream, MN, I missed hearing about those! :wink:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
:smile: glad you're back heralde. i just watched a very merry muppet christmas, oh my Scooter the cadge dancer. i've got a cold, and i can't talk really well, when i saw Scooter i screamed, hurt my throat so much. the movie was... interesting to say the least :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
:smile: glad you're back heralde. i just watched a very merry muppet christmas, oh my Scooter the cadge dancer. i've got a cold, and i can't talk really well, when i saw Scooter i screamed, hurt my throat so much. the movie was... interesting to say the least :wink:
Thanks Nekoshema! Yeah em...AVMMC has a couple of nice moments but there were also a few moments I personally would have avoided, heh. :wink:

(Wow it's been awhile since I had to remember to acronym Muppet movie titles, lol.)

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan. Like beyond huge fan! I love Scooter and Junior Gorg and well like all the Muppets. :smile:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
:big_grin: nice to meet you Gobo, welcome.

ok, so a friend of mine has this old VHS copy of Muppet Family Christmas she doesn't watch and has been in the attic for years. well she moved away for school, and she just sent us a package and inside she converted MFC to a dvd, and now i have a copy of the special :flirt: i'm so happy. doesn't feel like christmas without watching the special. lol careful of the icy patch! :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Woo-hoo, heralde's back! :excited:

How's everything going? We've really missed you, so it's great to see you back. And welcome to the RHLC, GoboDeadly95.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Thanks

Wow this is sweet. I'm so excited to have found this club. I'm a HUGE Richard Hunt fan! Scooter all the way!:wink: