The RHLC!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
that's neat. i'd like to read some of your poems. i know, it's just our times, if it shows most people read sad stories, or vampire stories, that what they'll try and publish first in an attempt to make a profit. well, with cristmas coming up i'll try submitting a short story i wrote a few years back [just need to check it's under 6000 words... also if they count conjunctions :batty:]

well, yesterday, [on another topic] my friend showed up at my house and was like 'you're coming with me to the zombie walk' so yea, i spent the day in toronto dressed like a zombie with about 600 other people [6 of which being friends of mine and tom's] walking through toronto groaning and banging on windows for no other reason than it was fun :wink: [oh, and there were some zombie hunter's there too] also some people dressed in costumes, like undead Ash and Pikachew, zombie Gir [Invader Zim] and i even saw a zombie Elmo [i laughed, i never liked Elmo much] my friend RJ and i were undead hipsters, though he looked more like Freddy Mercury lol :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Zombie walk, eh? Sounds like a typical Monday morning at the office for me. :wink:

Had a cool sort-of-Muppety dream a few nights back. I dreamed that I'd gone to a gathering of Muppet people - Richard was there, and I think Jerry was too.

Over the course of the dream, Richard somehow taught me how to hang-glide, and when the scene changes I'm flying my glider over Niagara Falls, and having the most fun. I think that was when I realized I was dreaming, because I remember thinking, "Wow, if this were real, this would really freak out the customs and border people."

Nekoshema

Reaction score
lol you would but it would be interesting. :wink:

i didn't have a muppet dream last night [had a simpson's halloween special dream] but i did have the same sort of thing. i was in my living room feeling down, when my sister asked why i responded with 'ever feel like reality is really you dreaming? i don't want to do anything today because i feel like i'm really asleep and i do anything cool, i'll just be disappointed if i wake up.' lol, turns out i was right. but i was convinced i was wide awake.

oh, i'm on this one site where we're having our annual halloween mascaraed [well, technically we're on a forum and no one can see us, but still] it's a three day guessing game, and you can be anything, a person, a place or a thing. i was sent my character by the admin and, without even telling them my interests, i got Kermit :smile:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
hey, sorry i'm double posting, just wanted to wish everyone a happy Halloween [you know, who's celebrating it] it's snowing where i am, so i fear how cold my feet might get. [i'm going out, free candy, but the costume i made, i'm not wearing shoes, they're slippers with claws] oh well, take care :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Same here; happy Halloween to all.

I just came home from a nighttime hike in the Palisades. Every year, the park guys conduct a night hike along the banks of the Hudson River, the one night out of the year they'll let people into the park after dusk. It's really cool - plus, there's hot cider and cookies afterwards.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
that sounds so neat, and i thought only i enjoyed a nighttime walk :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, it's lots of fun - last year, it took place right around the full moon. I've still got this really great photo of the moon rising over the river. Plus, they always serve hot cider and cookies afterwards.

I think we also had some werewolves tag along - that's the only explanation I can think of for all that howling I heard in the group.

And all of a sudden, I'm thinking back to that one story about the filming of GMC - when Richard dressed up as a ghost and appeared on the roof of the Mallory Gallery.

Come to think of it, Richard's hometown is right on the Palisades, so...

Nekoshema

Reaction score
lol, sweet the ghost of Richard was with you on the walk, sounds like a total blast :wink:

well, the halloween masquerade on the site was a lot of fun, there was one person i guessed wrong and this other guy i had no freaking clue who he was [turned out to be willy wonka, and i died a little because my life is pretty much sustained by wonka nerds] and apparently most people didn't know i was kermit until my final clue of 'it's not easy being green' :smile:.... now i wanna hear that song.

oh! also, this store in my town has Fraggle Rock plushies, and i FINALLY got a Boober plushie, made me so happy, i'm trying to get them to order in Mokey [it's the only one they don't have, they even have Uncle Traveling Matt and Sprocket... not sure if they make the Gorges though] well, i'm trying to get her ordered in, along with a muppet puppet [trying for a Frank Oz one] for my sister for Christmas :embarrassed: [Gonzo would work too]

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Sweet - what kind of store is it?

I remember when I went to the Muppet Vault at the Knitting Factory in Brooklyn a few months back, they had a little Muppet trivia contest - and some of the prizes were FR plushies. I think they were Gobo and Wembley. :smile:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
it's a gift store, kinda hard to explain but at the same time not [if that makes sense] it's got a lot of novelty things and high end expensive stuff, it's an interesting mesh, you can but shirts and aprons with joke phrases on it, but everythings pricie. that kinda discribs where i live too lol, everyones [accept for myself and my friends] upper middle class, so they don't mind paying 75$ for a shirt. the fraggle stuff wasn't too bad, 25$ plus tax [in comparison to the other prices i mean] on one hand it'd be neat to own the whole set, on the other hand i'm miserable in my job so i've been questioning my life including why i like childish things... then i watch an episode of TMS or FR and remember why :wink: