The Random Call Out Thread!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Seems I've been called out. Why? How come? I'm an ordinary enough chap. One might say too ordinary. You never can tell with those sorts of people. Who knows what they're thinking. What am I thinking, you ask? You may never know. I shall have to call out @FunnyBear and see his thoughts on the matter.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, what's something interesting about me? Hmm, maybe this isn't that interesting but, I love writing, drawing, and creating characters, especially interesting female characters. So right now i'm working on a graphic novel about a girl and aliens.
I know what you mean. I wasn't until after the fact that I noticed a majority of characters I created were female - it was never intentional, but I suppose in a way, I was consciously trying to remedy the age-old problem of lack of positive female characters in fiction. I don't know. But your graphic novel sounds really interesting; love to give it a read myself sometime. :big_grin:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know what you mean. I wasn't until after the fact that I noticed a majority of characters I created were female - it was never intentional, but I suppose in a way, I was consciously trying to remedy the age-old problem of lack of positive female characters in fiction. I don't know. But your graphic novel sounds really interesting; love to give it a read myself sometime. :big_grin:
Thanks! I will definitely be posting it when i'm done. I'm not really sure when it'll be done, but hopefully by this fall. I'm really excited about, this'll be my first big project!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This thread is fun!
Anyone else wanna call someone out/ get called out? Anyone? Bueller... Bueller (sorry, I couldn't resist)...