The Random Call Out Thread!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I love stand-up comedy to the point that the Melbourne International Comedy Festival is my favourite time of the year!!

I wonder if @DrDientes would like a call-out? @Mo Frackle perhaps?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Huh, I got tagged. OK, an interesting thing about me: I have performed in shadow casts of The Rocky Horror Picture Show more than 1000 times over 25 years. I've played every character, once on the same night (it was a tag-team event), but my main character was Frank.

I tag nobody, because I am a rebel.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
All right, an interesting fact about me is that one of the first things I learned to say was "big bird" and I would always say that at the TV, hoping that Sesame Street would be on.

I'll tag @fuzzygobo and @Gonzo's Hobbit .

Harleena

Reaction score
Okay, an interesting fact about me is that I almost died in a car crash. So, a few years back, I was on vacation with my family. My dad must have lost focus, because e were driving the wrong way down a one way street. We nearly hit an oncoming car, but a cop stopped traffic for us and prevented the collision. I'm convinced that that cop was an angel in disguise. So, that's my interesting fact. I tag @LeahXZoot4Evur, @JazzyAlphabet, and @LinkiePie<3!