The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I meant fuzzygobo saying the Irish call them "pasties."
similar ingredients to shepherd's pie.
Shepherd's pie is more of a casserole. Layers of ground beef or lamb, peas (carrots, onions optional) topped with a layer of mashed potatoes. Bake for an hour at 400 degrees. Put under the broiler for five minutes to give the potatoes a nice brown.

Pasties are similar to empanadas and have more variations. Cubed beef, lamb, pork (whatever you like), add whatever veggies you like- carrots, onions, turnips, diced potatoes, wrapped in pastry dough.
They can be baked or deep-fried.
Either one is good eating.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
My abuelo and abuela ^^ I had to have a medical test done today and, they were determined to make me smile! I realize I'm getting on in my years but, I have had a fear of needles since I was little and, didn't like me frowning at home once all was said and done after the fact so, they took me out shopping and then to one of my favorite restaurants :smile:

They are couple goals all around and just some of the sweetest people ever <3

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've wanted to see this for years and now that I finally found it on YouTube:I can safely say I love it. This definitely has that trademark Henson sense of humor in it.
"Let's call it Shirley!". That line is Muppet-y humor in a nutshell:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was sitting on the bench and my kitten, Chyanne just jumped in my lap and started purring extremely loud. I think I have found the happiest cat ever, she purrs almost every time I so much as look at her. I'm very glad that I picked her out instead of that talking cat who can do an awesome impression of Punky Brewster's father (Also in case you were wondering why I just said such a random thing......that was a Family Guy reference, lol!)