The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Spongebob for me was good until after the movie.... Then after that it was just obviously milked to death because it's the only thing that keeps Nickelodeon alive. :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Also, echoing Snowth's comment about Trump, even as someone who actually did vote for Trump (only because I am against ILLEGAL immigration, not immigration as a whole, and frankly I never liked Hillary to begin with) and is more of a conservative, I'm not afraid to admit alot of Trump supporters are just nothing but a bunch of suck ups who watch Fox News and eat fried foods all the time. And I also hate how alot of them really don't help the ignorant "white privilege" stereotype (and I'll even go as far as saying I'm kinda dissappointed that alot of stuff Trump said that he'd promise to do had been constantly flip flopped around).

Also, someone saying "Canada is a state".... Um..... REALLY?????

D'Snowth

Reaction score
See, now conservatives like yourself I can respect, not because you express disappointment with Trump, but because you even recognize the problem with many people within your own party; many other conservatives would either deny all that you have said altogether, or would resort to the usual, "No, that's libtards, we're not like that" argument.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Am I the only one obsessed with cute kitten videos on YouTube?
(I know, dumb question, but I think I need some happy fuzzy cute things in my life right now)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who honestly wishes Sesame Workshop would post at least one clip of Elmo before he was voiced by Kevin Clash? It doesn't matter if it's one we haven't seen or one already up by another user, it just bugs me that I feel like they'll never post any clips of "pre-Elmo" because "We can't confuse the precious little children!" :rolleyes:

JT Yorke

Reaction score
Sesame street did include the 'i'm an aardvark' song into the 25 years Sesamestreet a musical celebration DVD do they think it to :wink: