"The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

Erine81981

Reaction score
Watched it last night and when i saw it loved how the Movie Voice dude couldn't believe his eyes either. It was like i haven't seen a Muppet in a movie in a long time.

Awsome work and i just hope that i can get my friends to come and watch it with me......or (evil thoughts go through mind, evil laughter).....oh sorry....(whistles)........

Katzi428

Reaction score
Sooooooo can't wait to see it!:excited:
You know...I have the feeling that this will be the best Muppet movie ever!

ilovemusic

Reaction score
I was already happy when I saw Zoot.:cool:
His new look is too awesome! <3

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree with this.

I've absolutely never given or encouraged others to give blind support, however I start from a place of optimism. I just can't understand a lover of the Muppets starting with pessimism or a chronic skepticism as their default position. IE - it's gonna suck unless I see something indicating otherwise. There was another poster on this thread that came from that point of view and it's one that's very popular around the web among people who like the Muppets, but haven't necessarily followed their history as closely like most of us here.

Disney has been handling the Muppet remarkably well lately and I don't see them doing any better at the Henson Company seeing how difficult time the've had with the Fraggle and Dark Crystal movie projects. Even though the Disney Muppet history is spotty - - all current signs point to a comprehensive and methodical plan for positive growth. It appears to be all green lights for Kermit the Frog and company. I'd rather hope that's going to be the case then pick apart imaginary reasons of what could go wrong. That's just how my brain works. :smile:

So far, there were a few projects by Disney. None of them were movies up until this point. There was the experimental Studio DC (to check the appeal of the characters to a tween generation), Viral videos (also experimental), and LTS, their first major TV special. Now, I loved LTS, but it was too short and it seemed rushed into production (a couple rewrites could have fixed the shaky ending, but they didn't have time). With a theatrical movie that people actually have to PAY for, Disney isn't taking any chances. With the last Muppet theatrical, there was so little leadership and so little vision, there's no reason an unfocused, gimmicky, poorly directed film could have done well... even if it wasn't Episode 1 summer. And it's no wonder there was so little call for another theatrical film.

So far, this script has been in production since at LEAST 2008. Rewritten, bounced off Muppet performers, passed through every branch of Disney to make sure it was golden....I guess we got all the play by play, and it made it sound like a genuine effort to us.

Stuffed Frog

Reaction score
Great trailer! First it looks like just another crappy romantic comedy, but then it's the new Muppet movie.

German moviesite filmstarts.de described the trailer as their "favourite Trailer of the year". :smile:

TikiColadas

Reaction score
I ABSOLUTLEY can not wait for the new Muppet Film!!! It was fantastic to see the trailer attached to Pirates 4! The audiance loved the trailer and when Kermit was introduced, the audiance began to cheer with surprise and clap!

Muppets ForEver.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I absolutely love this! It's great to see Kermit and the whole gang back! I also love the romatic comedy-like opening of the trailer, it is really funny! Jason Segel and Amy Adams are totally right for this movie!

Also, I love the return of all these classic characters. Thog! Bobby Benson! Marvin Suggs! Beautiful Day Monster! It is just so awesome! It's actually just great to see the Muppets back in action once again!

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
Hard to believe that it's been 12 years already since 'Muppets From Space' was released. I'm looking forward to the new movie especially since there's a lot of characters from the original 'Muppet Show' that's going to be featured.