1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, May 23, 2011.

1. Phillip Administrator

"The Muppets" first teaser trailer is now on-line on Disney's home page...

www.disney.com

And also YouTube...

2. terrimonster Member

Sweet! Now I can start analyzing.

Already I've spotted surprise appearances by Bobby Benson, Beautiful Day, and Jim Henson (in a photo). Nice!
  3. frogboy4 Inactive Member

thank you sooooooooooo very much!
  4. rowlfy662 Active Member

to quote a famous frog yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *flails arms*

quite a nice tralier and did i spot marvin suggs at one point i believe i did :)
  5. kymie New Member

Finally! Thanks guys! Someone tweeted it to me just now, was gonna share but see I dont need to! Love it love it love it! :flirt::D:crazy:
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I haven't stopped smiling for the past 30 minutes... I teared up when Kermit said, "Hi." I... have no words. We see Muppets for 45 seconds and I can already tell that this is the one we've been waiting for. Oh. My. FROG.
  7. TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

I see marvin suggs and lew zealand!
  8. Muppetfan44 Active Member

I whole-heartedly agree! The trailer looks fantastic, the characters look fantastic, and some of the clips they showed looked totally promising (like a whole group of the Muppets on-stage singing (most likely Rainbow Connection) with Kermit playing the banjo. Totally pumped for this movie

I don't know how I feel about the alternate movie title thing. I think for people who weren't really paying attention to the publicity for the movie and who are not muppet fans, it might be really confusing. I hope it doesn't negatively affect the turnout for the movie at all.

SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE! hopefully the human romantic comedy part will be joined with Muppet romantic comedy parts as well, I have been DYING to see more tenderness between Kermit and Piggy, lol.

November 23rd cannot come soon enough!
  9. beaker Well-Known Member

10. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

agreed i think its a great way to draw people in who wouldnt normally want to see a muppets movie...think about some of the gen audience would pass it off as a kids flick...Green with Envy draws them in.....

in fact thats the reason half my friends enjoyed the trailer so much and said they want to see because it doesnt look some kids puppet movie

sidenote
    i see something i didnt notice the first time...it seems Walter has take the fourth spot in the Kermit,Fozzie.Gonzo trio....with is totally ok by me
  11. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

HOLY GRAIL! THIS IS AWESOME! Look at the musical scene with Kermit! It's got Beautiful Day Monster, Bobby Benson and Marvin Suggs!
  12. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

THOG! HAS THOG! TRAILER! IN! THOOOOOOG!

Sorry, so excited I forgot how to form a sentence!
  13. rowlfy662 Active Member

wait wait hilda holy moly i didn't even see her i think the awsome meter has exploded at this trailer:)
  14. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

IT'S REAL!

Ok, not that I doubted it - but this is truly the best thing that could've happened today - I am SOOOOO excited.
  15. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Thumbs up from me so far!

Chris
  16. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Link I saw Link he was on stage singing! Yea i paused it there and also saw Marvan he was there! THOG! Thog is back and good Lord he looks so great, Piggy aww sweet Piggy looks so great, wait they all look so good.

Is anyone following that twitter feed? I'm heading over there right now to follow it.
  17. kymie New Member

terrimonster where did you see Jim's photo?
  18. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

At 1:07, during the dance portion. He's up in the upper left corner on a post on the lightpole.
  19. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

20. muppetwriter Active Member

This trailer was impressively done! When I saw it with Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides last Friday, I knew exactly what it was when I saw Jason Segel and Amy Adams together; but I did not see a single Muppet on screen. At first, I was like, "Wha...?" Then Kermit and Piggy showed up, and I was stoked about how nicely edited that trailer was, haha!

I can't wait for this! It looks like they're taking an excellent approach in getting it done! Green With Envy all the way! :excited: