"The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

terrimonster

Reaction score
Sweet! Now I can start analyzing.

Already I've spotted surprise appearances by Bobby Benson, Beautiful Day, and Jim Henson (in a photo). Nice!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
to quote a famous frog yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *flails arms*

quite a nice tralier and did i spot marvin suggs at one point i believe i did :smile:

kymie

Reaction score
Finally! Thanks guys! Someone tweeted it to me just now, was gonna share but see I dont need to! Love it love it love it! :flirt::big_grin::crazy:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I haven't stopped smiling for the past 30 minutes... I teared up when Kermit said, "Hi." I... have no words. We see Muppets for 45 seconds and I can already tell that this is the one we've been waiting for. Oh. My. FROG.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I haven't stopped smiling for the past 30 minutes... I teared up when Kermit said, "Hi." I... have no words. We see Muppets for 45 seconds and I can already tell that this is the one we've been waiting for. Oh. My. FROG.
I whole-heartedly agree! The trailer looks fantastic, the characters look fantastic, and some of the clips they showed looked totally promising (like a whole group of the Muppets on-stage singing (most likely Rainbow Connection) with Kermit playing the banjo. Totally pumped for this movie

I don't know how I feel about the alternate movie title thing. I think for people who weren't really paying attention to the publicity for the movie and who are not muppet fans, it might be really confusing. I hope it doesn't negatively affect the turnout for the movie at all.

SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE! hopefully the human romantic comedy part will be joined with Muppet romantic comedy parts as well, I have been DYING to see more tenderness between Kermit and Piggy, lol.

November 23rd cannot come soon enough!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Haha, I love the spoof advertising...check out the "official" site.
agreed i think its a great way to draw people in who wouldnt normally want to see a muppets movie...think about some of the gen audience would pass it off as a kids flick...Green with Envy draws them in.....

in fact thats the reason half my friends enjoyed the trailer so much and said they want to see because it doesnt look some kids puppet movie

sidenote
i see something i didnt notice the first time...it seems Walter has take the fourth spot in the Kermit,Fozzie.Gonzo trio....with is totally ok by me