The MuppetCast - Show #49 - Frogs and Mice

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
You'll really wanna go once you hear the trip report this week, Baby Gonzo! I'm thinking of going back in September for a weekend, before the October Experience too, lol! I was also going to go back in April, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It hasn't been pointed out yet, but the behind the scenes clip that was posted from You Tube came from the A&E Biography special on Sesame Street.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Honestly Steve, about the Muppets Holding Company lady: I only have ONE question to ask: When will Disney/MHC put Muppet Babies onto DVD?

BJ

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Honestly Steve, about the Muppets Holding Company lady: I only have ONE question to ask: When will Disney/MHC put Muppet Babies onto DVD?

BJ
Yea they have all the rights to Muppet Baibies but i think it would be hard to release it will all the clips of other shows and movies and such. Now I'm not saying I don't want to see it i really do but i don't know how easy that would be.

Off topic here but i was really close to buying Fragle Rock season one today I'm still a little on the fence about it though.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
On iTunes or on DVD, Dwayne? Also, I'm curious as to why you'd be "on the fence?" That is, unless you have a nice cushion or something; otherwise that would be quite uncomfortable.

I'd highly recommend the DVD version. The extras included there (which you won't find in iTunes, I don't think) are well worth it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ha ha well I am already watching two DVD box sets right now Mcgiver season one and Er Season One, and to have another that I know i would want to start watching right away it would be to much. It was the DVD and yes the bonus featurers look really cool. I know it would also be a great show for my four little ones to get into as well. The more i type the more i am thinking of going back to the store.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
I have so many DVD sets I'm still crawling through- all Muppet stuff too! Whew! Love the show Steve! The Sam Plenty episode... you have to take it tongue and cheek I guess- I laughed when I noticed Allan Trautman as the professor LOL We shall see how that show goes...reminds me of the movie "Amazon Women on the Moon"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sam Pleanty is kind of funny spagettie wester type show I like it I thought it was funny You should at least give it a try.