1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppet Mindset

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by theprawncracker, Aug 26, 2009.

1. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

2. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

3. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

4. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Very good article.

Considering this multi-part article debuted shortly after my top 40 greatest Muppet Show sketches article, I feel like it would be fitting if after this somebody else (i.e. not you or me) did a multi-part series of Sesame Street articles. It would have to be up to whoever decided to write such a series of articles (and of course up to you to put it on the site), but it'd still be cool.
    Plaid Fraggle likes this.
  5. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

6. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I like the new layout for the Weekly Muppet Wednesday gallery, categorizing by character.

Just for fun I decided to keep track of how many articles there are for each category:
    • Muppets - 42
    • Sesame Street - 31
    • Fraggle Rock - 13
    • Other - 5
    theprawncracker likes this.
  7. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

8. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

newsmanfan likes this.
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

10. The Count Moderator

Er, Prawny... You forgot to add the song "I Get A Kick Out Of You" from Episode 110: Harvey Korman, where Wayne kicks Wanda for upstaging him in the list of acts. Other than that, good one to add to the WMW collection. :)
  11. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Wayne and Wanda were seen dancing in At the Dance in the third episode. I can't remember if they danced outside of that segment, though they never got any At the Dance dialogue.

Which reminds me, back when Palisades made the action figures, I initially thought that if an At the Dance playset was made it would have to include Wayne and Wanda.
  12. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

13. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

14. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

When it comes to why Wayne and Wanda were hired back in The Muppets, maybe Sam pressured Kermit into hiring them back.
  15. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

16. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

17. The Count Moderator

*Wonders if Prawny will catch the dated error for today's WMW article. :sympathy:
  18. Hubert Well-Known Member

*Wonders if the error already got fixed, or if for some reason Hubert wasn't his nitpicky self today and missed it*
  19. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Thanks for pointing out the error... The updated Blogger system makes the post date for when I start editing the article, not when it is actually posted... which makes no sense. It has been fixed.
  20. theprawncracker Well-Known Member