The Muppet Madness Tournament 2013

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! What happened with Round 3 results/Round 4 (Froggy Four) matches?

*Hopes :batty: got the draw against Bear.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Right now, Bear and Sir Didymus are a vote apart from each other, Sprocket is beating Wembley, and The Count and Rowlf are over the top from Cookie Monster and Animal.

The results between Bear and Sir Didymus will be a close one.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh, thought Round 3 would have ended with the weekend. Meh, so long as :batty: pulls off the win.
Thanks for the Mupdate. :news:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Round 4, the Froggy Four is upon us peoples!

The first semi-final pits Rowlf and his piano-tickling prowess against Wembley and his wemblin' ways.
:sympathy:
:coy:

The second match, one I'm stoked (not staked) for features Bear from the Woodland Valley's Blue House in a struggle versus... The Count!
Let's go and vote for :batty: to trounce :cry:'s rep, the last hurdle to get us counting children into the championship!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Round 4, the Froggy Four is upon us peoples!

The first semi-final pits Rowlf and his piano-tickling prowess against Wembley and his wemblin' ways.
:sympathy:
:coy:

The second match, one I'm stoked (not staked) for features Bear from the Woodland Valley's Blue House in a struggle versus... The Count!
Let's go and vote for :batty: to trounce :cry:'s rep, the last hurdle to get us counting children into the championship!
Yeah, and maybe :batty: will beat :sympathy: for the win. Go, Count, Go! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, one step at a time. Let's get my main counting Muppet into the championship round first. Then we can worry about potential Team Count vs. Team Rowlf parody implications.

galagr

Reaction score
Oh, I've missed a lot. Rowlf beat Animal AND Beaker?! Faith in humanity = Restored