The Muppet Madness Tournament 2013

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm thinking the same thing and if it dose come down to that it will be really hard to vote.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm loving how much Rowlf is dominating everyone he faces this year. Nice to see the Rowlf fandom making their voice heard.

Also, I'm shocked at the way Sprocket has kept both of his tough matchups this close! We have another tie here, and I'm wondering if Sprocket may pull out into the lead.

As the tournament progresses, I'm afraid that I'll be in a pickle if my faves from each quadrant advance. I want Rowlf to win, but I want Count to win and Sprocket to win. If we end up with a Rowlf vs. Sprocket or a Rowlf vs. Count here, I don't know what I'll do. :sympathy: :batty: :drool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you woted for :batty: today? How about you? And you? And don't think I've forgotten about you, little Cindy Lou Who in the corner over there.

Now I'm not saying you shouldn't wote for Cookie... I'm just saying wote for :batty: more times as vell!
Yes, wote once for :batty:, no twice, no thrice... Make that wote four times for him. Five times! Perhaps wote for him six times. Ah, wote for him sewen times! Yes!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Rowlf has made quite a comeback in the last few years. If he wins this now the fans will have spoken. I'm sure Disney is secretly watching.

Hubert

Reaction score
I gotta say, I'm really surprised at Bear in this tournament. I knew more casual fans knew him than the other assorted characters he has faced, yet I kinda thought that against some of them, especially Didymus, he would be defeated. I guess there's more fandom for Bear than for the fantasy films.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The fantasy films do have a following but for me it's more about the advances in technology then the characters. Bear in it's self is also one of those as well.

Hubert

Reaction score
That is an interesting point...plus, I guess parts of the fantasy films are very forgettable as well, I just watched the Dark Crystal for the first time a few months ago, and I barely remember the characters.

On a side note, I think the last quadrant would have been better called "Other Characters" or something like that. Waldo is a Disney Muppet by definition, and Bear is owned by Disney. Henson Company is a bit misleading...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Henson does have a slue of newer characters from there newer pre school PBS kids shows. Us older fans though could kind of care less. Unless we have kids who watch the shows.