The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

muppet baby

Reaction score
MTM the train scean that would always make me cry as a child and even now and MTM is my faverite muppet movie next to the great muppet caper .

Nyperold

Reaction score
I believe I am unqualified to answer this. All I can come up with is that song sung by Paul Williams. Y'know, the one about the "sad song that used to be our song".

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh yeah that's a beautiful song of Paul Williams'. I always rewind my DVD to listen to it again.

Reaction score
What gets to me is when Kermit used to sing those low key songs...Like it's not easy being green....

pepperwink

Reaction score
The moment Kermit comes out in "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" I was a mess already but that just about killed me.

muppet baby

Reaction score
The moment Kermit comes out in "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" I was a mess already but that just about killed me.
oh wow that would make me cry and i have not gotten to see it yet but every time i hear a discription of that i really want to cry .
i really want to see it though can i buy a DVD copy somewhere ?:smile:

pepperwink

Reaction score
oh wow that would make me cry and i have not gotten to see it yet but every time i hear a discription of that i really want to cry .
i really want to see it though can i buy a DVD copy somewhere ?:smile:
I don't know if it is available on DVD or not. I would love to have it on DVD. Maybe someone else has more information. I do have it on VHS that I recorded when it aired. I can make you a copy if you wish.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I haven't seen the special, but thanks to Sylinde I can hear Just One Person from The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson, especially the introduction.

aimeram

Reaction score
I'm too young to remember the Jim Henson death special. However, it is one of the only times my mother has cried when a celebrity has died. :cry: