The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

AAO

Reaction score
Hello again, I've left a post on here before. But anyway, I always feel sooooo sorry for Fozzie in IAVMERRYMUPPETCHRISTMASMOVIE when he reveals to Kermit he's lost the money. Kermit doesn't want to make Fozzie any more upset, Kermit's sad just as is Fozzie for he knows he's lost his dream come true. Then Fozzie feels like he's responsible for taking it away...! Then when Ms. Bitterman tells Kermit that you can't believe in "dreams". I feel sooo sorry for him! Oh! and the part when Kermit goes to see Piggy in his "other life" and she throws him out well "hi-yah"'s him out of the apartment.

unclematt

Reaction score
The Muppets have a knack for capturing a place in out hearts and they will forever make us believe in dreams and believe in them.

BEAR

Reaction score
I have a new one...

When Boober and Red sing that song when they are trapped in the Marooned episode. Chokes me up.

BEAR

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Why dont I remember that?

It was called the "Friendship Song". It was so great. Apparantly it was one of highlight moments in the history of the series. Watch the dvds. They even go into great detail about this episode in the interview extras.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I got a new one. Janice singing "With A Little Help From My Friends." I thinK Richard singing that is just so...amazing! I don't know what it is, but I think Janice's (or Richard's) version is fantastic. :flirt:

wes

Reaction score
the Muppet moment that always makes me tear up is two songs both sung at Jim's memorial service:1)If one small person believes in you And of cource 2) It's not that easy bein' green. :cry: :sympathy:

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
I have a few.
One is "Saying Goodbye" from the Muppets take Manhattan. It was Scooter's verse in the song when I started to choke up. Richard Hunt had a wonderful voice.
Another one is "The Friendship Song" from Fraggle Rock. Boober's line "You work all night, you work all day, you still can't keep those worry blues away." That just touched my heart. I turned my head away from letting my brother see my tears. I'm a emotional Muppet fan.

golden teeth

Reaction score
Car

In Muppets Take Manhatten when Kermit got hit by the car and was twitching on the ground...it was so disturbing.

Or Kermit's Rainbow Connection in the Muppet Movie makes me sad because of how great the Muppet movies really used to be (I'm not saying they're bad now, but they're missing the heart).:big_grin:

unclematt

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
In Muppets Take Manhatten when Kermit got hit by the car and was twitching on the ground...it was so disturbing.

Or Kermit's Rainbow Connection in the Muppet Movie makes me sad because of how great the Muppet movies really used to be (I'm not saying they're bad now, but they're missing the heart).:big_grin:
Hopefully that heart will be back soon.